The Terms "MILF" vs "Cougar"

... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Lmao. Right to the point!!!!

I've been called a MILF, even though I don't have kids, and it's fine. I've also been called a Cougar, but I don't go after younger men. So while neither one is technically accurate, it's still a compliment I think!, lol. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Well by previously defined terms, I don't have the body of a "cougar". So there's that.
But what I've been told is a cougar, is a woman in her mid 40's to early 50's who goes after really young men.

I'm mid 30's with kids, so I want to stay a MILF for a while.
I'm going to the gym and trying to get back into a decent shape. (my muscles are so sore, really now)

But I honestly do NOT want to be called a cougar.
However, at school, when a really young kid comes around who is cute, I'll jokingly say, "I'm gonna cougar you! grrrrr" and make a gesture with my hands. But then I just giggle like a kid and say I'm just totally kidding. My son is your age! (just about. I started really young!)

As a side note, my bf is ten years younger than me, but in NO WAY do I think that makes me a cougar. SERIOUSLY.
+1 Laura L, you hit it
Someone told me today that I'm a "puma". Not quite a cougar, but definitely an older woman with a younger man.
I laughed, then hit him. Then laughed some more!
Don't care much for labels, but TNT, you could be any of them. Cougar, milf, hot tall red haired chick, whatever. I need to see you again...
I have been burning my way through the moms at my kids' school. Sometimes I feel like a real asshole, but after drop off, all bets are off. Yoga pants fuck with my head.
Wow...just dropping in to say thanks to all contributing thoughts and opinions on this thread...I wasn't expecting so many great responses!
... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

Bahahahahahha
I love women period. Young mature/ spinner BBW I don't care what y'all call it.
I'm 55 years old. I see ladies from the age of 27 to the age of 54.
I don't know what to categorize these ladies as other than freaking awesome and younger than me.
I believe a MILF is an older woman who's attractive to all men in a general. A cougar is an older woman who's mainly attracted to young guys.
I am 46 and Milf to me has always meant a woman in her mid 30's or 40's I'd love to shag.
Cougar has always meant a woman in the same age bracket or higher that seeks out much younger men...
I have the pleasure of a GILF also!
  • motor
  • 03-22-2016, 06:25 PM
interesting thread
I'm a MILF, GILF and Cougar... life is GOOD!