It is All About the Presentation

Well then, I stand corrected. Please accept my sincere apology for thinking you less than a gentleman BourneWhorist as well as my thanks for serving as a reminder that I should seriously not involve myself in other people's business.

Happy Hunting!
roxanne, i dont think anyone on this board would ever put you in the same light as this other girl. your a self proclaimed BBW who carries herself with as much grace and dignity as any lady on here. your looks , dress and hygeine are always on point. and your reviews reflect your skills and great attitude towards every gent that has been lucky enough to see you. Go on wit yo bad self!! Originally Posted by knotty man

I just love you knotty.How sweet you are..
Always so positive with such a fun,playful way about you.
Ive never even seen you and you can still make me smile...
you outta see me nekkid!!
you outta see me nekkid!! Originally Posted by knotty man

Yup..that will make you smile....
dont you mean roll on the floor laughing doll. just as long as you dont point and giggle
  • PeAcH
  • 01-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Visually, for a first look it isn't my cup of tea, but I'm not one to judge. If it's not for me I move on. There is something for everyone, and if it works for her, then that's all that matters! It makes someone out there happy.
1st off all if u dont like my showcase dont look i dont care if u do or not hell i make enough money without this site & 2nd if u look enough on my pics there is not any clothes on the floor or even in a pic there is baby stuff in the back & that is it & i dont do in calls there & i didnt post other pics cuz i jst dont feel like it & it is my choice 2 post whatever pics i want if u dont like it dont look like u said there are several others go look at them & leave me alone
some one call Maci,have her bring some popcorn over here too..

you outta see me nekkid!! Originally Posted by knotty man

yeah,Ive been meaning to talk to you about that...hehe
some one call Maci,have her bring some popcorn over here too..

yeah,Ive been meaning to talk to you about that...hehe Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
we definitely need to rectalfy that situation. hehe
1st off all if u dont like my showcase dont look i dont care if u do or not hell i make enough money without this site & 2nd if u look enough on my pics there is not any clothes on the floor or even in a pic there is baby stuff in the back & that is it & i dont do in calls there & i didnt post other pics cuz i jst dont feel like it & it is my choice 2 post whatever pics i want if u dont like it dont look like u said there are several others go look at them & leave me alone Originally Posted by brittney
Yeah right.I am sure your are making a killing in Mississippi. I did not seek your profile. It appeared when I logged in & jst could not believe that a person would post a showcase wearing attire fit for a fishing trip & attempt to command the rate you ask. Every provider that posts pictures are being judged and I say what I want.
amelia, oh how i miss you sweetcheeks!!!