What entices you to see a new provider and not an ATF or regular??

Vanessa, for me it's about finding that perfect companion. Granted I don't have the cash that some of these gents appear to have to hobby so frequently.....I have to save up for a few weeks! so my list of providers I have seen is short. Therefore while a do have a favorite thus far, I can't quite say she is an atf because there is room for improvement (in her case, she has a history of occasional cash and dash. For several reasons I can share on pm I don't believe i am a prime candidate for a cash and dash, but it still keeps me just short of fully relaxed).
I have found others with a much more stable location and all positive reviews, but they may not have the body features which I most enjoy (that ass and starfish need to be curvy and ready for tongue worship! Lol).
Still another might be perfect, but pricey enough where I would need to save for 6 months! So for me, I haven't found an atf. But even when I do, I might just occasionally visit a new provider in search of even greener grass (or a more delicious ass!).
And what would attract me to try someone new? Reviews indicating a safe experience and impeccable hygiene (I did mention ass licking), doable rates (which is relative, of course), showcase pictures (showcasing those curves!!! Like yours!) and some hot flirting to entice me to book (even this hobbyist like to be seduced into booking! Flirting is hot, and a good indication of the service)
Just my two cents
Vanessa, for me it's about finding that perfect companion. Granted I don't have the cash that some of these gents appear to have to hobby so frequently.....I have to save up for a few weeks! so my list of providers I have seen is short. Therefore while a do have a favorite thus far, I can't quite say she is an atf because there is room for improvement (in her case, she has a history of occasional cash and dash. For several reasons I can share on pm I don't believe i am a prime candidate for a cash and dash, but it still keeps me just short of fully relaxed).
I have found others with a much more stable location and all positive reviews, but they may not have the body features which I most enjoy (that ass and starfish need to be curvy and ready for tongue worship! Lol).
Still another might be perfect, but pricey enough where I would need to save for 6 months! So for me, I haven't found an atf. But even when I do, I might just occasionally visit a new provider in search of even greener grass (or a more delicious ass!).
And what would attract me to try someone new? Reviews indicating a safe experience and impeccable hygiene (I did mention ass licking), doable rates (which is relative, of course), showcase pictures (showcasing those curves!!! Like yours!) and some hot flirting to entice me to book (even this hobbyist like to be seduced into booking! Flirting is hot, and a good indication of the service)
Just my two cents Originally Posted by Snood273
Very nice reply!!! Thanks for input!
Our significant other at home has taken us for granted.. Don't appreciate what we do... Blind to our desires... So we look elsewhere to feel special again... Some of us need the carnal act and need that PSE... Some of us look for that connection... That GFE. When our ATF/CTF starts treating us the way we are at home... We start looking again. Originally Posted by afterdark1971
I love this response. It is so true!! Sometimes seeing someone so often can start to feel like a Relationship!!! Lol
I love this response. It is so true!! Sometimes seeing someone so often can start to feel like a Relationship!!! Lol Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
If it's a good satisfying... Exciting...Intimate Relationship... Count me in.. Im still seeking the one that I ache to be with til our next lil rendezvous. The challenge is to not let it go stale...
I might contact you to spark a new beginning... Your personality sounds playful and fun and your reviews have had my attention for awhile. I'll pm you sometime soon..
Nice thought provoking thread that makes you look inside and say... What are we actually looking for?
If it's a good satisfying... Exciting...Intimate Relationship... Count me in.. Im still seeking the one that I ache to be with til our next lil rendezvous. The challenge is to not let it go stale...
I might contact you to spark a new beginning... Your personality sounds playful and fun and your reviews have had my attention for awhile. I'll pm you sometime soon..
Nice thought provoking thread that makes you look inside and say... What are we actually looking for? Originally Posted by afterdark1971
Look forward to hearing from you!
BUBBA- do you ever come to the Albany area??? Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
Hi Miss Vanessa, sadly no, I've never made it to the Empire State. And to answer your original question: the only time I have looked for a different provider is when an ATF is not available. It's more relaxing seeing someone you're already comfortable with, but if they're not available, you gotta do what you gotta do.