Thoughts?

Asian P - what month?
Asian P - what month? Originally Posted by dfwsimpson
Late April or early May? There isn’t any/many ones charged with operating stash house. The guy (pimp/promoter/booker/apt renter) looked Hispanic or White.
Asian P - what month? Originally Posted by dfwsimpson
It was end of April, he’s Hispanic
Ok, I’ll be a promoter without compensation…but with honest opinion.

Look like KP and AS currently have the best lineup.
BK has both Tiff and Bet back which is good choice.
CP needs expansion. Both good girls but probably most seen them already.
GL has expanded lineup but would been good lineup years ago. Good for senior citizens. At 350, not all have expanded menu either. Too bad for me, since I don’t collect social security, yet.
If theres a time to come back it would be right now for Lovely Angels.

with a line up of Red, Maple, Gina
If theres a time to come back it would be right now for Lovely Angels.

with a line up of Red, Maple, Gina Originally Posted by donxixia2016
I’ve seen no mention of Red
Promoters got chickened out and they should be.
After the Michiko raid, a promoter got quite down. That same promoter told Pinky (Michiko owner) who I am but he missed my info by miles. That same promoter is banned now but play with his other handles.
After SunF, K Fest and 21 got busted, a promoter got quite down and he was charged. He was the renter to multiple apt units and promoter. Now he got banned and can’t and shouldn’t be on until his court date.
After Cpop booker/promoter/apt renter got arrested, he got quite down and booker communication were down for a little. He probably is the first one to charged with TX stash house law on agencies. Dumb Ass he is.
Now Green Light is on spot light with their newly recruited promoters and apt renters. We will see how GL situation play out. Originally Posted by AsianP
Maple is in Nashville right now, under the name Lisa
https://coracaligirl.com/
Not an encounter moved to coed Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Not an encounter, shouldn’t this be moved to coed?
Much truth in the Statement.

Stay safe.
No spa ever protected the John. Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Has anyone heard anything or have any thoughts on why there has been a significant drop off on reviews as of late?

There hasn't been this few reviews even during the "boycott" Originally Posted by Lonelyd140
what kind of reviews are you asking about???
indys, studios, amps, strip clubs, another realm???

and which "boycott"??
I still see providers as much if not more than I was in the Eccie heyday, but I have ceased doing reviews. And not because of the legal stuff.