Who is the top DFW provider

I think like first reply he needs to see the wulf fire pussy or what she is calling her self today
Not gonna mention any names because if you go see them, you'll ask me WTF did you send me to them for?

There isn't any one BEST that all of us are gonna recommend. Do your own research. Lots of valuable info here. My best may be your "meh". Your best may be my "meh".
OP - Sorry but it's a silly question.

Marketing 101 - "Perception = Reality" i.e. If YOU think you have been with the best / top provider ever it's your perception...therefore your reality.

Opinions are like butt-holes everybody has one...Do you research buddy..
Selena51
OP - Sorry but it's a silly question.

Marketing 101 - "Perception = Reality" i.e. If YOU think you have been with the best / top provider ever it's your perception...therefore your reality.

Opinions are like butt-holes everybody has one...Do you research buddy.. Originally Posted by SNL9933
You are right on the money! WALDT....good luck and have a safe, fun time!
For those of you wondering who the top provider is they are hanging on that plague.
The alternates plaque is in the ladies room. Originally Posted by mydallas1
Hahahaha! Ohh, ur Killin me!
Who the heck is the wulf princess?
What you are doing here is asking a really subjective question. Perhaps you should re-word it and ask who peoples' favorite provider is. Everyone will have differing opinions if you ask who is the best, and everyone likes different things.

My suggestion is to do your research. As someone who has only recently broken into this hobby (despite having an account here a while), it is what I did. I took my time to research before taking the plunge and came up with my bucket list, which really only had two providers on it. Needed the references to see my top choice, did what I needed to do, got the opportunity to schedule with her, and had such a fantastic time that I'm now becoming a regular. All with the effort of putting in a little bit of time on some research. It really is quite simple and easy. Originally Posted by rf23817

100000000 + and take your chances like the men on here
Thanks DallasRain you are beautiful too
See a lot of them (start with her /\ ) and decide for yourself. There are some good suggestions here for a start. Well....you'll find out.
Who the heck is the wulf princess? Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Someone you don't want to know.
Someone you don't want to know. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Phew...I'm glad you answered that...I was like who the hell is that as well??

Thanks TE...
IMO, the best and top provider is the lady who has fantastic TCB skills, has working hours that are convenient to the working man, not just the retirees, knows how to treat a man AND shows it in her session without appearing to simply be going through the motions, makes her session seem scripted and/or knowingly being over the top fake with her IOP skills. Here in D/FW, you have a multitude of providers with said skills to do a good session, so you have break it down for yourself. Having said that, there is no guarantee that you will get the best session of your life, so research is your friend and use it extensively and make the best decision you can make with the info you have at your disposal. Then, once you narrow it down to a few providers you want see, get some opinions of veteran hobbyists who have seen her BCD, most guys on this board would be glad to offer intel. The worse thing you can do to yourself is to only go by what one or two guys tell you in a review or otherwise about how good a provider is and you make an appointment going in with those high expectations, then be disappointed more times than not.
  • 09-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Young Grasshopper you must find your own path to ECCIE enlightenment and discover the lovely lady that will make your inner soul rise, and rise some more until you achieve inner peace.

On another note. You have been on ECCIE since October 2013 one must assume you have checked out the coed section and read the various post on who is the best provider at ______ or best looking provider. My suggestion is start there gain, some credibility, post some reviews.
Do your own research and do not choose a provider based on the opinion of others. No one knows what your preferences are, or cares. Its your money, do your research. Originally Posted by pyramider
I agree you should do your own research. However, if you don't have the time here is a list you could start with. I also agree that what appeals to me may not appeal to you.

1. Bentley Banks
2. Berkleigh
3. Claire Knight
4. Emily Ezzell
5. Heather Winston
6. Isabella Preslie
7. Jessica Jade
8. Jessica UTR
9. JGirl
10. KellyTNT
11. Kendall4U
12. Molly Chandler