First Contact and One Liners --- The Chance of an Appointment

You know, talk is cheap, whether a long message or short.

I just send a friendly dick pic...and I find I usually get an immediately reply asking me when I can schedule. I'm surprised there's not more of this going on.

(Hahahahaha)
Regards,
LnH
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Another useless thread by the spamming OP, this topic has been discussed many times before.
  • L.A.
  • 03-08-2017, 12:59 PM
You know, talk is cheap, whether a long message or short.

I just send a friendly dick pic...and I find I usually get an immediately reply asking me when I can schedule. I'm surprised there's not more of this going on.

(Hahahahaha)
Regards,
LnH Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
That's a great idea. I'm going to start sending dick pics and ask if I can pee on them.
Pretty sure I have a pm from you that's just says "let's fuck" as the title with winky-faces for text. Only to have you not reply further and call it bait. Maybe you should take your own advice? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
oh shit son!!!!

Must've been time for another threAD.
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2017, 01:32 PM
oh shit son!!!!

Must've been time for another threAD. Originally Posted by corona
She tried that crap with me but learned I don't fuck granny aged women, I would help her cross the street though, like I do to sweet Old ladies.
oh shit son!!!!

I acknowledge I'm newer to the scene and am still learning some of the lingo. I thought I knew a lot of what was on urban dictionary but y'all have me on there looking things up weekly *laughs*.

What exactly is a threAD?

In regards to OP, I do not normally experience that. However, when I have, I use a copy and paste template that I send back that is sweet but dripping with sass. This is a one woman show - so if I receive something that lacks basic decorum, I'm not going to waste my time. Those that slide into my inbox ( P411/TER/ECCIE private messages and/or email) and appear to understand proper email etiquette and general decorum receive a genuine response unique to them and their message.
What exactly is a threAD? Originally Posted by London-James
An ADvertisement disguised as a thread in a coed area much like this one, where a provider attempts to have a discussion about things but is really just posting to keep their name out there in everyone's view.

This is a great example: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1996804

As is: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1872222
In fact, many of FemiLove's threads in Coed are great threADs.
LoveNHorny, many guys do send dick pics already. I have received hundreds. Please dont text or email a dick pic!! I will delete it immediately. If you do send one, PM it please and I would like to see your ball sac too since I do like to lick balls. If you PM a dick pic, I still need all the other information I noted to make any sense out of your dick pic. Not until I see your dick up close in my mouth will it influence me in anyway so dont PM huge dick pics please!!!
An ADvertisement disguised as a thread in a coed area much like this one, where a provider attempts to have a discussion about things but is really just posting to keep their name out there in everyone's view.

This is a great example: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1996804

As is: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1872222
In fact, many of FemiLove's threads in Coed are great threADs. Originally Posted by corona
Thank you for the insight! Humour me for a moment if you will? Wouldn't any thread a provider starts be considered a threAD then?

What I'm asking, and this is relative to you, is what is a topic of conversation a provider could start and it NOT be considered a threAD?
Thank you for the insight! Humour me for a moment if you will? Wouldn't any thread a provider starts be considered a threAD then?

What I'm asking, and this is relative to you, is what is a topic of conversation a provider could start and it NOT be considered a threAD? Originally Posted by London-James
Not really. Usually they're superfluous. Warnings, alerts, clarifications, or really any topic that isn't "hey look at me!" Femi's usually are interesting subjects not talked about. However, being laced with "do you like this? Cause I like it!" type of language is an obvious threAD. Not that it's necessarily a "bad" thing. They're fun subjects.

That said, "All publicity is good publicity."
Sorry guys, I have to agree with the OP. One liners don't go over that well. I much prefer a brief introduction, references given, and a day, time and session length on first contact. I cannot stand opening up a message with the subject being menu and the message asking for greek. That's not even on my menu...I know we are hookers, but common courtesy goes a long way. I do appreciate all you guys who do go above and beyond. Y'all rock! Thank you.
Well bust my ass ... here again folks are the IGMO's of the board.
Shall we all sit back and get a good laugh? Or just booooooo them along.

...useless thread by the ..... has been discussed many times before... Originally Posted by BLM69
YEP

You betcha! All threads posted are for AD purpose ... whatever.

She tried that crap with me but learned I don't fuck granny aged women, I would help her cross the street though, like I do to sweet Old ladies. Originally Posted by BLM69
I could fuck you till your dick was raw and about to fall off.
To bad you are missing out on the granny fuck.

.....where a provider attempts to have a discussion about things but is really just posting to keep their name out there in everyone's view. Originally Posted by corona
YEP --- AGAIN ... sure does "get my name out there"....or even just participating in the board? OMG ... not that! No! A Provider actually having something significant to say other than .... I appreciate the PENIS that is PAYING big bucks.

BLA BLA BLA

You boys go back to your playpen .... and take a nap for a while .... this threadAD is a little much for your intellectual understanding.

It's funny how you IGMOs use MY ThreaAds ... to keep your name out there too. Kinda Silly, eh?
Does this mean you like dic pics? I thinck you should post some taint photos.
Pyramider... please don't join the IGMO squad.

Just sayin....
Ok, why do I need to write an essay complete with with all the parts needed to prove the point?

And what is that point?

Hangout with you.