New York Attorney General Claims She Has Evidence of Fraud by Trump, Don Jr. and Ivanka

... Blimey! ... THIS thread surely didn't go as planned.

### Salty
Not long ago (was it yesterday ?) you were promoting your baseless government undercover operative "theory". Several dozen times. Could it be bb is:

TWO FACED ??? Originally Posted by VitaMan

Or an undercover agent for the FBI, think I ran into him on a Saturday night in Jackson MS.

Interesting read regarding the folks most likely to spread misinformation and their psychological makeup. Not a long read but the cliff notes are: Those that like chaos

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...=pocket-newtab
Or an undercover agent for the FBI, think I ran into him on a Saturday night in Jackson MS.

Interesting read regarding the folks most likely to spread misinformation and their psychological makeup. Not a long read but the cliff notes are: Those that like chaos

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...=pocket-newtab Originally Posted by 69in2it69
You just like VM have no comprehension of the validity of SENATE testimony...if it doesn't fit your warped libtard narrative it is a conspiracy. This is why this country is in the economic crisis it is in...liberalism is a failed and gutless choice and the people of this country are suffering the consequences.
Really on TILT now. How old are you now Dad ?

And you claim to be informative. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Probably not as old as the demented guy you helped make POTUS!!!!!

Who, BTW, doesn't even "claim" to be informed!!! Just babbles.
Probably not as old as the demented guy you helped make POTUS!!!!!

Who, BTW, doesn't even "claim" to be informed!!! Just babbles. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wtf are you talking about? Didn’t you brag that you helped dig the Panama Canal?
... Blimey! ... THIS thread surely didn't go as planned.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
That’s no lie.

Oebb19611 and VM need to get a room. Of course, I can only read the responses, but from the looks of things, VM is playing oebb19611 like a cheap fiddle.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
... They surely have bee seen chasing each other about
in the threads here... When will it end?

#### Salty
You might want to ask your fellow Yinzer.
Go back to watching your cartoons...and post a thread about what you have learned from them. I'm convinced that is where you get ALL your 'wisdom' from. Originally Posted by bb1961

These are recommended for your viewing:

Trump University was the subject of a week-long series in the comic strip Doonesbury in June 2005.

Trump University was the butt of jokes in a Will and Grace mini-episode released in September 2016.

In it, Karen says she sent her Latina maid, Rosario, to Trump University for a course on "dusting".

Despite its name, the organization was not an accredited university or college

It was owned and operated by The Trump Organization

In 2011, amid multiple investigations, lawsuits and student complaints, it ceased operations.
Let's see what House Republicans dig up on Biden and son when they take control of the House in 2022.

And why would the Secret Service feel the need to redact anything the son of the President did or said? While it is right to protect his person, who he meet with and talked to and made deals with, should be an open book and my guess is, it will be when Joe Biden is impeached.

That has a nice ring to it, huh?
... BYE-BYE BIG GUY! ... ...

#### Salty
Let's see what House Republicans dig up on Biden and son when they take control of the House in 2022.

And why would the Secret Service feel the need to redact anything the son of the President did or said? While it is right to protect his person, who he meet with and talked to and made deals with, should be an open book and my guess is, it will be when Joe Biden is impeached.

That has a nice ring to it, huh? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Out of curiosity, what charges would they bring against Biden, other than the butthurtedness of the quickly fading Trump troopers?
That’s no lie.

Oebb19611 and VM need to get a room. Of course, I can only read the responses, but from the looks of things, VM is playing oebb19611 like a cheap fiddle.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Time for you to post another tabloid headline...you know your ego and post count are a priority to you.
I love your quote of yours about running on polices...how are BRANDON'S polices working for you??

Trump University was the subject of a week-long series in the comic strip Doonesbury in June 2005.

Trump University was the butt of jokes in a Will and Grace mini-episode released in September 2016.

In it, Karen says she sent her Latina maid, Rosario, to Trump University for a course on "dusting".

In 2011, amid multiple investigations, lawsuits and student complaints, it ceased operations. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You never discuss the state of the country under BRANDON...I do every day and the makes you go apoplectic...I LOVE IT!! I slap you in the face with the REALITY of BRANDON'S failed polices and you go DEEPER into your delusional nonsense>>>you start a thread trashing Republicans and say you're not a democrap...then what are you?? You sure aren't an independent they can't stand BRANDON either. You're one of the 33% that has no fucking clue about REALITY??
You're the BEST free entertainment on ECCIE!!
So you get your info from comic strips and sit-coms. Hmmm?

I think I see your problem already

In 2011, amid multiple investigations, lawsuits and student complaints, it ceased operations. Originally Posted by VitaMan