At what point...

I guess it's safe to assume we figured out your fetish...

Things such as liking juicy butts isn't a fetish. Wanting a girl with a juicy butt to sit on your face and smother you is a fetish. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
My only preference is simply the diversity, hon.
Am guessing yours is Thai?...See now, I ever had that... Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
I wouldn't want to deny you tasting a new flavor ... Thai it is. I'll pm you.
Preference -particular attribute that is required for initial sexual interest or attraction.

Fetish -psychologically necessary for sexual gratification.

My liking of big booties is a preference but if I was only able to cum if she a big booty would be a fetish.
Sofia??

Spoken like a true hobbyist! I agree that the word might be used incorrectly but if one's assignment to an object for sexual gratification, becomes the only way he/she wants to play, or in your terms, the only thing he wants to order off the menu; does it then become a fetish? Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
Taint is always on the menu.
Maybe the line between preference/fetish is when it crosses the line into obsession.

I prefer slightly curvier girls with full breasts - however I am not obses....oh, who the fuck am I kidding? - BOOBS RULE!
Sofia??

Originally Posted by PCF41 Lucky Dog
Is this a trick lol
Sofia??
Originally Posted by PCF41 Lucky Dog
Yes, my faithful child...
Lol, I see I need to be reading the Houston forum
Preference=I will choose this option everytime if it's available (as in AA), If it's not available, I choose something else.
Fetish=There are no options
And yes a preferences can become a fetish
Thanks for the witty responses, people!
And thanks for keeping it sexy....taint photo to follow
NOT!
Taint teasing is frowned upon.
But for me, it's when I have a dick AND a pussy of two different ethnicities in the same room with me...

Oh, and btw, I do white guys. Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
Ummm, we need to set something up.
Sounds like a plan, sugar...you know how to reach me.
Now does that make me your preference or fetish?...

Ummm, we need to set something up. Originally Posted by Outthere