The Term "Master Bedroom" is Now..."Politically Incorrect?"

i can only see idiot realtors using that "owners suite" term Originally Posted by JCM800
Yeah sounds cheesy, especially a new house. Nobody really owns it yet, lol.
i can only see idiot realtors using that "owners suite" term Originally Posted by JCM800
So what term do you see the smart realtors using?
  • CJ7
  • 05-02-2013, 03:42 PM
So what term do you see the smart realtors using? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

BEDROOM #1
how about the "main fuck room"
  • WTF
  • 05-02-2013, 05:18 PM
You don't understand (or you're just happy that it was done and don't want to say so). Now that the decision has been made to do away with a word (see the book 1984) the students in schools will not be allowed to used the word. Soon the word will dissappear and our language will less rich and informative. The forces of dark liberalism strike again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Words and phrases get phased out all the time...remember porch monkey! Our language is not less rich, it will just be different. I doubt it will be phased out but if so , you can still use it JD. I will too if that makes you feel any better.
  • CJ7
  • 05-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Words and phrases get phased out all the time...remember porch monkey! Our language is not less rich, it will just be different. I doubt it will be phased out but if so , you can still use it JD. I will too if that makes you feel any better. Originally Posted by WTF

remember JD's old avatar of Obie smoking a cig and wearing a pimp hat?

I wouldn't worry about JD's feelings too much
how about the "main fuck room" Originally Posted by JCM800

I like (fuck hut)
remember JD's old avatar of Obie smoking a cig and wearing a pimp hat?

I wouldn't worry about JD's feelings too much Originally Posted by CJ7
WRONG, you are thinking of his avatar with the Hippy Clintons.

The avatar you are talking about was someone else....fucker
How about we call it the Chamber of Manly Love?

Palace of Pleasure?

Theater of temptation?

Cavern of Earthly Delights?

Den of Debauchery?

So many options to choose from, and realtors settle on "Owner's Suite". No imagination at all.
  • Old-T
  • 05-02-2013, 10:35 PM
So it's called an "Owners Suite" now. Originally Posted by acp5762
Even when it's a rental?