New Years Eve: What are you doing?

So what is everyone doing on New Years Eve? Originally Posted by SailsOfCharon
Just resting my new elbow and arm tattoos, while trying to stay on my newfound sobriety streak. .. two months.
Already starting on one of my "New Year's Resolutions" you could say.

I might also babysit for some friends. ... might.

Happy New Year everyone..

.... watch out for the cops.
Sadly, working and out of state. I'll probably just watch the ball fall at midnight and possibly have a drink in private at my hotel. I rarely imbibe these days.
I'll be spending it alone with a few bottles of Midas Touch. I will probably be asleep through the bell's final toll.
I have to work all night
Well, it looks like my NYE plans are about to go into the gutter.

I am doing some last minute scrambling to make a new plan but so far it is not going that well.

Anyone have ideas?

netman
Will be spending it with a swingers club full of friends and a bottle of Grey Goose.
At My age I am staying home ...........I have for many years ....I hate going out on Amateur Night ....when every kid over 16 is out trying to get drunk and see how obnoxious they can be..,plus I feel much better the next morning......but you all go out and enjoy yourselves and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR .........T
I have an update! I am not a loser! I am still staying home...but I am cleaning carpets! New year....clean carpets!
I have an update! I am not a loser! Originally Posted by reese foster
Are you sure about that? LOL. Sorry about that, I could not resist.

I am still staying home...but I am cleaning carpets! New year....clean carpets! Originally Posted by reese foster
So, Ms. Foster, what will you be wearing while cleaning the carpets?

netman
Are you sure about that? LOL. Sorry about that, I could not resist.

So, Ms. Foster, what will you be wearing while cleaning the carpets?

netman Originally Posted by netman

Lol! What I am wearing is top secret, but I can tell you that I am NOT wearing any Panties.
Good Grief Miss Foster ... need help with your carpets??
I want some company for NYE so therefore I am offering $200 Outcalls until 12am NYE...Multi hours available!!! PM me for Info!!!
Happy New Year!!
I just wanted to wish everybody a very safe and happy New Year.
Lol! What I am wearing is top secret, but I can tell you that I am NOT wearing any Panties. Originally Posted by reese foster
***THUD*** Sorry, I just fainted a little
This is my first sober New Year in....uh.....

Well, it's been a while.

I just watched the documentary "Rainbow Warriors"; It has nothing to do with gay pride in case you were wondering. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I caught the tail end of the cast of Jersey Shore doing the fist pump or something of that nature. Quite a contrast in programming. Now, I am going to bed. Happy New Year