Dear trolls

...so if you pay full price is it because you go to a higher-priced restaurant because you're not seeing any provider on this board obviously Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Why do you think I don't fuck whores?? I just don't feel the need to share any information about the whores I fuck with the rest of the fucktards here...

And if you find Austin coed such a pile of shit why are you in it stay in Houston where you belong troll there you little trollian Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
I freely admit I'm a troll...doesn't mean I'm wrong. And the reason I'm here is easy...for the lulz...nothing more.

The more interesting question isn't why am I here...it's why are you? You've not only said that these forums are shit, but that's you don't need ECCIE to survive...so what's your reason?
Because I am a provider who sees men on a regular basis who review me. I don't believe for a second that you see girls I believe that you go around making people feel like shit on purpose you're a bully and you're a troll
You do realize you older whores can bluff about leaving this site or in fact you do that after that 10 younger hotter providers will sign up after that!!!...it's a win win situation for men! Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
Sweetheart I was banned for a year making more money than I was before I'm just sick and tired of the men being so rude to the girls that they go to to release stress. This should be a fun and happy board and instead it's a depressing and sad board. And let the new girls come in please doesn't mean that they have skill the looks or the maturity to be a good provider which I've proven to be. Men just get mad because I speak the truth and I stand up to them
And the most interesting question is how are you a mod
Sweetheart I was banned for a year making more money than I was before I'm just sick and tired of the men being so rude to the girls that they go to to release stress. This should be a fun and happy board and instead it's a depressing and sad board. And let the new girls come in please doesn't mean that they have skill the looks or the maturity to be a good provider which I've proven to be. Men just get mad because I speak the truth and I stand up to them Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
But you did have that tiny dicked pussywhipped fool writing reviews every other day... don't think for a second people didn't find that as paid advertisements!

And guys don't get mad because you speak your mind, it's the indescretions that occur when you do. We saw you say a guys name in a thread 2 times, we saw you post the location of a private party that had to be edited out.
Truth is, guys admire the girls that are quiet, and fucking killing it business wise. Able to fill their dance card without posting anything, coed, iso, or ads! Solely by the reputation of the quality of their service.
easiest way to deal with trolls
go to your profile
select edit your details
select edit ignore list
add the name of the troll to the list
For one thing that wasn't even the Guy's real name he ended up talking to girls and being a fucking Nut Job so for one I never outed anyone because that wasn't his real name. Secondly I did live through my reviews and I did a good job at it cuz it was advertising I'm not denying. Yeah the trolls don't like women that's who stand up for themselves like me
I don't believe for a second that you see girls... Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Feel free to be wrong...I won't stop you...

So you whine about trolls, after admitting you don't need this site, but refuse to leave. Makes sense.

And the most interesting question is how are you a mod Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
That's easy...the owners made me one...
This Thread should attract all the trolls so let's see who comes out and plays Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
You called???

IJS

Sweetheart I was banned for a year making more money than I was before I'm just sick and tired of the men being so rude to the girls that they go to to release stress. This should be a fun and happy board and instead it's a depressing and sad board. And let the new girls come in please doesn't mean that they have skill the looks or the maturity to be a good provider which I've proven to be. Men just get mad because I speak the truth and I stand up to them Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Why not get gang banged by a bunch of trolls? I mean you do like to get gang banged don't ya.
I know you get off by attacking the girls on the board making them feel like shit maybe because of your self-esteem or maybe because you just get a laugh out of it. Have you ever considered the other side of it though. Like if you treated the girls with respect they might give you discounts or do you not give a shit about even seeing them? Just curious. There's been a lot of talk between the girls about leaving eccie because of what coed has turned into shit I was at the point of retiring and giving it up for good. This board is supposed to be about our secret Society enjoying sex And discussing it. Not about bashing so-called whores and constant Wars between all of you. Truthfully Austin eccie has turned to shit but hey that's just my opinion Originally Posted by KendalClarkson

Someone said ck had a site. Is it any good? We need to get away from these trolls!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After the immense success of Home2, who could doubt his capabilities???
Lmao. I was kidding
For one thing that wasn't even the Guy's real name he ended up talking to girls and being a fucking Nut Job so for one I never outed anyone because that wasn't his real name. Secondly I did live through my reviews and I did a good job at it cuz it was advertising I'm not denying. Yeah the trolls don't like women that's who stand up for themselves like me Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Real name or not, your intention was outing someone in coed.
Where you banned for a year for outing?
That was why you had to have your tiny dicked WK posting up fake reviews of you correct?
#trollslivesmatter