I HAVE THE MOST AWESOME NEWS!!!!!

. and a sex swing,, Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Hell Ya!!!
I love your threAD's.
... What do you like at an incall. ... Originally Posted by Bianca Page
You, of course!
I love your threAD's. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Thank you, im happy you are enjoying them, but since you have never seen me they can't really be considered a thread ad. You should prove me wrong big boy.

Ohh Um EA a "glory hole" . You can find those at truck stops or some of the places down in the montrose. I think ill opt for the sex swing.

I dont know what kind of girls your seeing, but you won't need a tv with me sweetie lol Originally Posted by Bianca Page
....(I PM'd you back Bianca btw)
Well I'll take the swing as well....lol
I dont know what kind of girls your seeing, but you won't need a tv with me sweetie lol Originally Posted by Bianca Page
But I've seen you "enjoy" a TV and I've "enjoyed" watching you "enjoy"...

Congrats on your new pad!
You needed some good news - congrats on the place!
Bianca, glad to hear things are better for you. I'd say design it how you'd feel it best suitable for entertaining your clients. Have a comfortable place for drinks and chat away from the bed and if you're a bit of a romantic, add that special touch of you. The best thing you could do is not go over board one way or another. Keep it simple and comfortable.

Keep a velvet Elvis in the closet for those special clients, lol.

Please, may I never see you title a thread like this and in it say you got implants. I love your body as is!
How about something like a hat/coat rack for the gentlemen to hang their clothes on. A chair would be nice.

Candles. Dimmers on the lights.
Congrats on your new place !!!!! Did I miss the housewarming ?? lol
Sounds like a great place and ideal for a girl like you. We guys love you the way you are so your taste in decorating would be great so do it your way. However, that swing would be a wild touch and that kind of fits your personality. What part of town is the new location?
the only thing i need is safe and discreet parking availability. Plus, knowing you, there are some things that i like that i know come automatic for you, like clean, good service, beautiful look, so i will only suggest you make parking very discreet so i dont meet my fellow hobbyist and realize its my instructor in class...
the only thing i need is safe and discreet parking availability. Plus, knowing you, there are some things that i like that i know come automatic for you, like clean, good service, beautiful look, so i will only suggest you make parking very discreet so i dont meet my fellow hobbyist and realize its my instructor in class... Originally Posted by chess9718

Um, I dont think I will see 2 hobbiest at once. So I dont think you would run into any other hobbiest.
Bianca be sure and let me know if you get a swing.....I'll be running to put that thing to good use