HASSLING PIMP

One day people will realize that the amount of melanin someone's body produces in response to the amount of sunlight their ancestors' received to protect themselves from damage does not define who they are. Humans are still a primitive species. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
this is a gross oversimplification, however.. I don't know of any NBA policy that is predicated on avoiding dark-skinned people, due to color.. it's about perceived behavioral differences.. humans are primitive, and will find all kinds of reasons to reject others.. but reducing the NBA issue to a single point of color difference is equally primitive..
2145**3**6 Edit by VS

Not sure how this works but this ## will not stop.calling my phone or texting my phone calling me and my friend a BITCH now this is getting out of control I am trying to help my friend start out in the hobby provider lifestyle its people like this why white women do not see African-American men. This is outrageous... now everyone should really stay in their own lane... it's sad because of people like him I will soon anmounce I will no longer be seeing African-American men myself because of the safety of myself and my friend who is a white female while we are traveling... now I do not want to spoil the rest of the grapes that are not bad but it is truly getting out of control... please spread your INSPIRATIONAL PIMP MESSAGES SOMEWHERE ELSE LADIES BEWARE OF THIS NUMBER Originally Posted by freakinikki247
I am disappointed that you came to that decision but I will respect your decision= I saw you what 2 weeks ago and although I had legit reasons not to go through with the session I did and we had a good session. You were treated respectively by me- so now because one asshole is trying to be a "pimp" you don't want to see any Blacks- WTF?

So honestly if that same asshole was "white" because yes their are white pimps- would you then have an NWA policy???? Please answer that question truthfully?
So instead of stereotyping and entire race of men as an excuse to say you now have an nba policy, just say going forward you will no longer see black men, your preference. Originally Posted by Golden Man
Funny thing is she sent me a text yesterday asking if I wanted to see her and her friend- but I will officially put her on my DNS anymore list.
I call "threAD" on this one. Seems like BabyGurl is going for the attention.
I think it's dumb, but I really don't care. She's not on my TDL anyway.
hmmmmm is all I can say.
this is a gross oversimplification, however.. I don't know of any NBA policy that is predicated on avoiding dark-skinned people, due to color.. it's about perceived behavioral differences.. humans are primitive, and will find all kinds of reasons to reject others.. but reducing the NBA issue to a single point of color difference is equally primitive.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yea, no. You're obviously still upset about the Sandbox thread. Let it go.
Its obviously a b.s. thread.

The most dangerous pimp ive ever encountered was a black female. It turned brutally violent because I said I wouldn't work for her. Should I avoid all black females?
Ok now I see this thread got a little bit out of control... now I was helping a friend out she wanted to know how to handle herself so that she could go on her own and do her own business... so yes I was showing her how to filter calls andset her own eccie account up.... now yes I did say I would become NBA while traveling with my FRIEND I was disappointed because no I did not make assumptions on the races but after about 20 calls for my friend who was a WHITE FEMALE AND when I asked their race because by choice she did not want to see any AA males... THAT does not mean I would be like that forever because at the end of the day I do love my chocolate... it is what I prefer... now my preference of black men I see have to be over the age of 30 years old... I have been posting since 2011 & not many AA have hit me up until Recently this post has nothing to do with me but my friend who was traveling with me last week before she headed back home...
Wow I just noticed the provider is aa. Im kind of confused on that one
Ok now I see this thread got a little bit out of control... now I was helping a friend out she wanted to know how to handle herself so that she could go on her own and do her own business... so yes I was showing her how to filter calls andset her own eccie account up.... now yes I did say I would become NBA while traveling with my FRIEND I was disappointed because no I did not make assumptions on the races but after about 20 calls for my friend who was a WHITE FEMALE AND when I asked their race because by choice she did not want to see any AA males... THAT does not mean I would be like that forever because at the end of the day I do love my chocolate... it is what I prefer... now my preference of black men I see have to be over the age of 30 years old... I have been posting since 2011 & not many AA have hit me up until Recently this post has nothing to do with me but my friend who was traveling with me last week before she headed back home... Originally Posted by freakinikki247
WOW...Why don't you let your friend learn to handle her own business, because now you just made yourself look stupid, wishy washy and like a female pimp who doesn't like black pimps trying to recruit their bitches.

Your friend is grown ass enough to sell her pussy, let her be grown ass and tell her own potential clients who she sees and doesn't see.

Somebody please post a pic of the dude saying, "Yeh, she likes Chocolate Guys!"
Attached Images File Type: jpg kitty.jpg (10.9 KB, 148 views)
You are young,a little wisdom will do you good.
Yet there are girls who do doubles together..... so you are saying to me that I shouldn't do any of that? She was on the phone but she got nervous and called to me for help...

I was expressing and asking a question at the same time because why did that happen to a girl of another nationality..... when those type of people do not do that to women of ethnicity..... is that really fair or do people need to grow up?

Stay in your own lane stop cyber looking for girls to recruit it's kind of annoying... like seriously
Yet there are girls who do doubles together..... so you are saying to me that I shouldn't do any of that? She was on the phone but she got nervous and called to me for help...

I was expressing and asking a question at the same time because why did that happen to a girl of another nationality..... when those type of people do not do that to women of ethnicity..... is that really fair or do people need to grow up?

Stay in your own lane stop cyber looking for girls to recruit it's kind of annoying... like seriously Originally Posted by freakinikki247
You still don't understand. Your preferences about who you see are your business. That's not why people are getting on to you.

it's sad because of people like him I will soon anmounce I will no longer be seeing African-American men myself because of the safety of myself and my friend who is a white female while we are traveling... Originally Posted by freakinikki247
That little nugget is why people are getting on to you. It'd be like if a shop clerk said to you, "We've had a black woman steal from us before, so we're following you around because you'll steal too". It's about judging an entire group of people based on the actions of one according to your own post. That's pretty ignorant.
at the end of the day I do love my chocolate... it is what I prefer... Originally Posted by freakinikki247
you're doing your best to alienate different guys here... and it's working!

You still don't understand. Your preferences about who you see are your business. That's not why people are getting on to you.

That little nugget is why people are getting on to you. It'd be like if a shop clerk said to you, "We've had a black woman steal from us before, so we're following you around because you'll steal too". It's about judging an entire group of people based on the actions of one according to your own post. That's pretty ignorant. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
ding ding ding... you got it my Man.. I'm not taking back my earlier post in this thread, you did oversimplify your post then.. but when you're right, I'm going to say so..

you're right.. this time