I canceled a appt today for the "cling"

First off, Everyone that personally knows me, knows that I am super laid back. I love talking and hanging out.

But this "client" who is not really a "client" of mine booked a appointment with me about 3 weeks ago and has been emailing non-stop ever since. I don't think he is dangerous by any mean, nor do I think he meant me any harm. BUT I cant take and send 1000 pictures a day. I have a life outside of this. I have a life in this. For the love of god, Chill out.

I told him multiple times why I wasn't taking any more pics and he kept pressuring me. I felt as if he was one of those guys with "predator" blood that would try to push me into doing things that were outside of my boundaries.

So I canceled. Before he posts bitching. This is my rebuttal. thanks. Originally Posted by Cynamon
Can't fault you for following your spidey sense! Safety is #1.
I've heard this is pretty common and the reason a lot of ladies don't post much. "it brings out the weirdos that I don't have time for or want to deal with. The good ones know when I'm available"

So of course I have to ask when....and of course I get a " o baby I'm never available for you...so stfu and let's go eat"
Can't fault you for following your spidey sense! Safety is #1. Originally Posted by corona
Thank you.
I've heard this is pretty common and the reason a lot of ladies don't post much. "it brings out the weirdos that I don't have time for or want to deal with. The good ones know when I'm available"

So of course I have to ask when....and of course I get a " o baby I'm never available for you...so stfu and let's go eat" Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Oh your getting some. I just know it.
Let me start over by saying I have never met this guy. He booked a appointment back in May for June 15th which I accepted after screening. He's been emailing and emailing...asking for pics ...asking for pics...asking for pics...I have always said NO and referred him to my showcase. He continued to ask. He made me feel weird. Like he was a predator. I answered his emails up until today when I told him this was becoming too much. If this would have been a client that I talk 2 on a regular ...cause I do have some. Then the emailing would have been fine. I'm still not gonna send 1000 pics a day. I have never sent this guy a picture. I don't even know this dude. Originally Posted by Cynamon
cynamon, thx for the clarification.
when i read this in your original post:
"I told him multiple times why I wasn't taking any more pics and he kept pressuring me"

i mistakenly thought that you had sent him some and decided not to send anymore.

mea culpa.

in any case, i still think providers and clients should be very careful about sending pics or allowing pics/videos during sessions.
cynamon, thx for the clarification.
when i read this in your original post:
"I told him multiple times why I wasn't taking any more pics and he kept pressuring me"

i mistakenly thought that you had sent him some and decided not to send anymore.

mea culpa.

in any case, i still think providers and clients should be very careful about sending pics or allowing pics/videos during sessions. Originally Posted by pmdelites

My Original Post was a little confusing. I could see why you would have thought that.
What I meant was there is pictures on the internet of me. I wasn't taking more.
accidental double post.