Athletic body

that's a new name? link? Originally Posted by !VI!
Its not a new name. She's just not on eccie.

https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-public.cfm?cid=122993

http://www.cesseliemills.com/#!photos/cagb
I agree with those who nominated both Cesselee Mills and Samantha Thom.

I've met both women in real life as well. They are genuinely nice people. Gorgeous on the inside as well as the outside. Drama-free.

(Cessie used to share an incall with me.
Samantha and I have gone to lunch and coffee several times.)

They both have excellent TCB skills, so I didn't hesitate to suggest them each to various clients when I think they would mesh well together.

The first image below is Cessie; the second and third are Sam.

+1 The White Queen
Samantha Thom has a nice hard toned body. Originally Posted by Drake777745
Love her body
Surprised you're jumping on vi today. As far as her going to buy some condoms, are you implying you've NEVER BBd on the hobby?

PS - "it'll be our secret" or "you'd better no tell anyone" are words many, many girls say, "maybe" even the virginal ST. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

LMAO!! Cool story bro
LMAO!! Cool story bro Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
If you're good with thinking nobody knows I'll just leave it alone.
If you're good with thinking nobody knows I'll just leave it alone. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Yeah alright. What other handle are you again?? You think nobody knows you right?? It'll be "our little secret"
Yeah alright. What other handle are you again?? You think nobody knows you right?? It'll be "our little secret" Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I don't have another handle, guested it due to a topic that was discussed previously and most, if not all know me since I still regularly see most of the same ladies I saw before I guested my last account. Only difference for me now is I don't have you PMing me weekly begging me to visit you.
I agree with those who nominated both Cesselee Mills and Samantha Thom.

I've met both women in real life as well. They are genuinely nice people. Gorgeous on the inside as well as the outside. Drama-free.

(Cessie used to share an incall with me.
Samantha and I have gone to lunch and coffee several times.)

They both have excellent TCB skills, so I didn't hesitate to suggest them each to various clients when I think they would mesh well together.

The first image below is Cessie; the second and third are Sam.

Originally Posted by HoneyRose
U said the magic words no drama
What provider has the most athletic or fit body in Dallas? Originally Posted by Tongue_in

Allegra Hope
Tia Hart.
Agree on all of these except. VI. Lol you are not fit girl.

Now white queen and Lucy rose. That's a body!!
Tara Hands down

i'd come in close second or 3rd

i
ve been slacking lately with my IST Originally Posted by !VI!
Really? Definitions do define. But by whom?
  • 11-16-2015, 08:10 PM
Never seen that pic of Cessie before omg I need to go back and see her promptly! Great body no question, Lucy Rose as well. Ember is very athletic well taken care of, and Kristen Kindle has great abs and of course that epic firm ass.....