Time Changes Everything. What has changed to you and how do you feel about it?

Initially, though, it was a more exclusive set. Back in 1999, not every hooker and john had a computer or the patience to learn how to use it. By the end of ASPD's run, us old-timers were complaining about the democratization of the internet. It was a different site by that time...a lot changed in a short period of time.
hi casey_carlin, with growth comes new challenges here on Eccie than on ASPD. ASPD had about 150,000 members. Eccie has over 400,000 (which is misleading because some of the same members getting new handles every time they fuck one up) and you probably looked around and saw all the barebackers and how the NEW hobbyists treat women and said to yourself: hey, has everyone gone fucking nuts?

As a hobbyist back then, i thought that MONEY was the key to anything i wanted.
I WAS WRONG. TIME IS THE KEY.

welcome back,
CG
The hobby sure has evolved into something ...

Screening is more crucial than ever...

Be proud of your MILFNESS.....

The hobby is much different .. especially eccie..from when I first joined the site in 2010.

I will say my hobby experiences have gotten better since I've reached my 30s...and I think you'll have the same feeling once you get back into the groove of things and see which guys and ladies to avoid.
There's a poem by Robert Frost 'Nothing Gold Can Stay'
Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf,
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day
Nothing gold can stay.

What has changed about the hobby and the process? I have.

Natures first gold for me here, used to be the newness and excitement of having a place to search and meet new and exotic ladies, anticipating the warmth of their touch and the taste of their perfumed necks and ears and the sounds of their panting breath as we recovered from the feast.

I'm older now, more experienced, more certain in what I like, and in that - I've lost a bit of the excitement that comes with not knowing what I don't know. It feels more routine now - fantastic at times, but not new.
It seems nothing gold can stay.
This woman is so freaking hot !
The tone of the board is simply a reflection of society in general. Many people have forgotten about simple human kindness, courtesy and respect. Add the internet to the mix, and the ability to be a bully not only in person, but behind the cloak of a computer and you end up with a much less civil world.

Regardless, welcome back, and you look marvelous!
Not about me, but this board in general. Back in the day, Providers would make you feel golden when you saw them. They would clean and prep for you as much as you would for them. Now it seems like all providers are High traffic. Even the ones who say they are not, are. If you remember how things were back in the day, you know exactly what I'm referring to
Not about me, but this board in general. Back in the day, Providers would make you feel golden when you saw them. They would clean and prep for you as much as you would for them. Now it seems like all providers are High traffic. Even the ones who say they are not, are. If you remember how things were back in the day, you know exactly what I'm referring to Originally Posted by cage196
That gets back to the exclusivity thing. Back when ASPD was new, the ladies who were active considered themselves more high-end. The cheap girls were still working the streets.
What to me has changed is there are a lot of people here who's interest in actually seeing women is secondary to their desire to pursue their prurient interests without any intention of ever leaving their keyboard.
What to me has changed is there are a lot of people here who's interest in actually seeing women is secondary to their desire to pursue their prurient interests without any intention of ever leaving their keyboard. Originally Posted by slowmover
+1
there is nothing more gross to me than the thought that i am seeing a girl that another dude just saw 15 minutes ago. You see girls on here now that get 3-4 reviews in a DAY!! OYE!
The tone of the board is simply a reflection of society in general. Many people have forgotten about simple human kindness, courtesy and respect. Add the internet to the mix, and the ability to be a bully not only in person, but behind the cloak of a computer and you end up with a much less civil world.

Regardless, welcome back, and you look marvelous! Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
I totally agree with this.