Lock her up!

• grean
  • 07-27-2017, 07:28 AM
debbie fired the IT aide who was caught trying to flee the country. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes, but I think the hugubaloo being made is because she kept him long after all other let him go.

Maybe he gave her a good deal because he needed work.....lol.
This all goes back to the basic tenant that Hillary Clinton was going to be the next President.

Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, Valerie Jarret and the rest of the Clinton/Obama faction felt that they could do anything with impunity.

I agree with President Trump. The Attorney General should be investigating that entire cess pool.
debbie fired the IT aide who was caught trying to flee the country. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
She fired him a day after he was arrested
Here's your "Media Donut", douchey......Making America Great Again One Pastry at a Time! Woo Hoo!....that "chocolate" one in the middle is for SissyChaps btw.....

(Learn how to proof your posts, donut boy....)

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Captain Tranny would have to know how to read before he can proof read. He's just a dumb mother fucker.
  • WTF
  • 07-27-2017, 07:43 AM
Here's your "Media Donut", douchey......Making America Great Again One Pastry at a Time! Woo Hoo!....that "chocolate" one in the middle is for SissyChaps btw.....

(Learn how to proof your posts, donut boy....)

G] Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

You want a chocolate donut, I'll shove one up your ass and stuff it down your tough guy Internet mouth
You want a chocolate donut, I'll shove one up your ass and stuff it down your tough guy Internet mouth Originally Posted by WTF
Do you own a black strap on? I'm sure you do!
When was the last time you saw yours, EDdie?

When was the last time you saw yours, EDdie?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Still infatuated with my cock you

COCKSUCKING PIG
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/cong...ountry-n786651

If one cannot understand why the press would not give as much coverage on a congress woman for 1 district on Florida vs. Mr. Trump, in his nationally elected office, I can't help. Originally Posted by grean
You're a moron, puke green. These dim-retard IT experts are foreign born nationals with questionable loyalties and strong foreign ties with foreign countries that have recently been hostile towards the U.S., puke green. This is why the fucktards in the lame-stream media should be reporting this story, you fucking cretin.

The staffer’s services were so important to congressional members, that on March 22, 2016, eight democrat members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence issued a letter, requesting that their staffers be granted access to Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI). Of those that signed the letter were representatives Jackie Speier (CA) and Andre Carson (IN), the second Muslim in Congress, both of whom employed the Awan brothers.

The brothers were also employed by members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, such as: Jackie Speier (D-CA), Andre Carson (D-IN), Joaquín Castro (D-TX), Lois Frankel (D-FL), Robin Kelly (D-IL), and Ted Lieu (D-CA). Lieu has since openly called for leaks by members of President Trump's administration despite the fact that he may until recently have been under surveillance by a foreign entity.

One bombshell that has been all but ignored by the main stream media is that Imran Awan had access to Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s iPad password, meaning that the brothers also had direct access to the notorious DNC emails."

(ZeroHedge)

Foreign-born nationals? As opposed to what?

Maybe you should be posting in the tranny thread, IBIdiot. Now there's a topic near and dear to your anal fissure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAJAAAAAA!
  • grean
  • 07-27-2017, 08:40 AM
You're a moron, puke green. These dim-retard IT experts are foreign born nationals with questionable loyalties and strong foreign ties with foreign countries that have recently been hostile towards the U.S., puke green. This is why the fucktards in the lame-stream media should be reporting this story, you fucking cretin. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Yes, they should, and have done so.

The question was to as why AS MUCH coverage was not given.

Seriously, unwind dude. Not healthy for you to get this stressed out.

Wait a bit and see what unfolds....
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/cong...ountry-n786651

If one cannot understand why the press would not give as much coverage on a fired ex-chairwoman of the Democratic National Comittee who colluded with hildebeest to rig her party's national primary elections and whose sensational IT incompetence allowed hackers to steal all the democrats' emails.... Originally Posted by grean
FTFY, greenie-weenie.
You want a chocolate donut, I'll shove one up your ass and stuff it down your tough guy Internet mouth Originally Posted by WTF
Meltdown much, fagboy? Get a fucking grip. All he did was offer you a donut. Are you mad because he is saving the chocolate one for Sissy Chap?
  • WTF
  • 07-27-2017, 08:56 AM
Meltdown much, fagboy? Get a fucking grip. All he did was offer you a donut. Originally Posted by lustylad
Melt down on a hooker board!
Melt down on a hooker board! Originally Posted by WTF
No good fucking Snitch.