Nothing Odd Ever Happens in an Appointment, Does It?

Always test the water on a new lady for an hour - i very rarely violate that rule and the times i have so far have been worth it.
  • Brot
  • 07-19-2014, 10:28 AM
She should have pulled out the penis attachment if she wanted to sell it.
She should have pulled out the penis attachment if she wanted to sell it. Originally Posted by Brot
Given the context, that was my first thought: she's going to show me the naughty uses of a vacuum cleaner. BBVCJ. But not so.

The other odd thing was that she didn't actually offer to sell me one. It was more like:
HER "Here's how the thing works. Look what a good job it does. See how easily you can get to the filter. Here's where you can spray on some air freshener."

ME "Uh-huh, yes, I see, that's pretty neat. Well, I've gotta get going."
Maybe there was a disclaimer: Your donation is for my time and companionship only. This is not an offer to sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy, any vacuum cleaner. Any vacuum cleaner commerce that may take place here is a private matter between two consenting adults.

In the words of Kurt Vonnegut, it's a full life, and a merry one. Maybe there's not much else to say.
was she nude showing you how it worked

rather than sell GFE
she should say GWE
was she nude showing you how it worked

rather than sell GFE
she should say GWE Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That's a good one!

No, sorry to say, she had gotten dressed while I was doing the same. The appointment hadn't been all that good, but she isn't even slightly difficult to look at. The only spinner I've seen. I guess I do better with ladies who are a little more upholstered.
I would find that confusing, too. Was the parrot in a cage?

Did it have anything to say? ("Polly want a WHAT???") Originally Posted by James1588

It was weird, because he brought Chex Mix / Chex Cereal and he chewed it, the parrot perched on his shoulder would wait until he let some out of the corner of his mouth, and eat it. I guess he felt like he was the "Mama" bird.

Tooooo much...

Second strangest thing during a session was holding a guys cock while he gave himself a shot. I hate syringes.
  • Brot
  • 07-20-2014, 09:48 AM
hehehe! Too funny! An odd even happened to me when a gent brought his err - parrot or some kind of exotic bird with him. I was so confused! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
He probably just forgot his pirate suit.
haha thats pretty damn funny.=)
It was weird, because he brought Chex Mix / Chex Cereal and he chewed it, the parrot perched on his shoulder would wait until he let some out of the corner of his mouth, and eat it. I guess he felt like he was the "Mama" bird.

Tooooo much...

Second strangest thing during a session was holding a guys cock while he gave himself a shot. I hate syringes. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
The parrot guy just gets better and better!

Not sure why the give-himself-a-shot guy would need you to hold his unit. Unless the syringe was so big it needed two hands. No, wait, never mind ... no matter what else I was doing, I'm sure it would be better with you holding onto my cock. Not so tough to understand after all.
She should of did a BBVCJ on you to liven things up
Any woman slingin' pussy that needs a second job selling vacuum cleaners can't be very good at either!! Please post her name/handle so we'll all know!! Thanks for TOFTT!!
Both jobs suck, but the vacuum cleaner gig may be her W2. Some apartments require W2s. Or maybe its a way to be legit in order to receive some services.
my little spinner snickerdoodle doubles girl, bought a VERY sexy Girl Scout outfit...

She sold more girl scout cookies, bcd, than ever! The guys bought them, and didnt even take them..they just wanted her to role play in that sexy outfit and then were so aroused they actually bought the cookies and then let her keep them (so i could eat them and get fat)
Any woman slingin' pussy that needs a second job selling vacuum cleaners can't be very good at either!! Please post her name/handle so we'll all know!! Thanks for TOFTT!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Not all of us do this as a full-time primary income source. For me, it's one of three different side gigs that I do in addition to my real-world profession.
Not all of us do this as a full-time primary income source. For me, it's one of three different side gigs that I do in addition to my real-world profession. Originally Posted by Bijou Neko

I agree... i was going to say something... but it wasnt worth my time. Some hobbyist just look down upon hookers. Now i wouldnt sell vacuums bcd.. lol... but i am an RN.. and you bet your ass i would go in RN mode BCD if the guy decided to die mid hump LOL!!