Not that I'm complaining, but Is it possible

Wasn't there a movie about this exact thing. Would your gfs name be linda? Originally Posted by paandac
As a matter of fact YES indeed it is,lol........................
You sure can. You've had a wet dream before eh? Ladies can have them too as well and something gets us so hot we dont need penetration.

Just like there are those that get off on pain or the like, no penetration involved.
You sure can. You've had a wet dream before eh? Ladies can have them too as well and something gets us so hot we dont need penetration.

Just like there are those that get off on pain or the like, no penetration involved. Originally Posted by ElleW
That explains why some hookers seem to sleep through an appointment.

Hey, some guys don't believe in squirting, and I don't believe in whatever you want to call this phenomenon.
If I had a girl who did that, no complaints on my part !! Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
No complaints bub, went through 2 oh hum marriages and a lot of dates to stumble across this lady, she is a keeper indeed, did I mention she swallows too?
No complaints bub, went through 2 oh hum marriages and a lot of dates to stumble across this lady, she is a keeper indeed, did I mention she swallows too? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Contact info??
Contact info?? Originally Posted by Notuagain
Not a chance Not!