Wow! Does she look bad.

She had no make up and it looked like a cat licked her hair.

She should have worn her bath robe
She had no make up and it looked like a cat licked her hair.

She should have worn her bath robe Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
she did bahaahaaaa

notice the libtard Cher in the foreground. bahaha didn't that slut say she'd leave the country if Trump won?? bahahaaaa
And I had over a week to recover. I looked like I fell off a turnip truck. And the jibberish I'm saying. Fucking wierd. And I could have been intelligent. That would have been impossible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNv_LHt_hp8
Originally Posted by bambino
I fixed this for you.
That would have been a disaster.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/17...n-america.html Originally Posted by bambino
The disaster was Bush43. No one will surpass him.
Looks like her face ran into a glass ceiling and lost.
She looks like she's been on a 5 day bender. Took a week to sober her back up after the crushing shocking defeat.
The disaster was Bush43. No one will surpass him. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Obama makes Bush 43 look like Eisenhower. And Bush was horrible and should be in prison. But Obama was exponentially worse. He is a total, unmitigated disaster. He should stand trial for war crimes, same as Bush.
she did bahaahaaaa

notice the libtard Cher in the foreground. bahaha didn't that slut say she'd leave the country if Trump won?? bahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hillary looks like she's in the middle of sexual re-assignment surgery. I wonder if "she" and Chaz Bono and Eva use the same surgeon.
I fixed this for you. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Asswipe, you're still cockstalking me.,I thought you were banned?
The disaster was Bush43. No one will surpass him. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Certainly as far as class is concerned, you are correct.

Unlike the string of Democrats ....

.... Carter, Clinton, and now Obaminable ....

who don't know how to keep their mouths shut after they are gone!

Of course, you neglect to mention that Obaminable had to have Bush introduce him to Africa!

Hillary looks like she's in the middle of sexual re-assignment surgery. I wonder if "she" and Chaz Bono and Eva use the same surgeon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Prob the one who installed your bolt on's turdfly.
Looks like her face ran into a glass ceiling and lost. Originally Posted by gnadfly
She fell out of the ugly tree and hit EVERY branch on the way down !
Hillary looks like she's in the middle of sexual re-assignment surgery. I wonder if "she" and Chaz Bono and Eva use the same surgeon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Mebbe with the increase revenue that EKIM / retarded Lenny will be making now that he's " backed into " the DOTY award, he can FINALLY afford to have some BALLS surgically implanted ? But any donor "balls " will prolly " reject " being hung on the LIFE LONG EUNUCH ! Even prosthetic ones !
And she had over a week to recover. She looked like she fell off a turnip truck. And the jibberish she's saying. Fucking wierd. And she could have been our POTUS. That would have been a disaster.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/17...n-america.html Originally Posted by bambino
Mebbe she shouldn't have tapped that bottle of (made last week ) " vintage " dingleberry wine that EKIM / retarded Lenny sent her as a " victory " gift !
Obama makes Bush 43 look like Eisenhower. And Bush was horrible and should be in prison. But Obama was exponentially worse. He is a total, unmitigated disaster. He should stand trial for war crimes, same as Bush. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
my daughter work for GW's first 4 years, are you her a calling a crook?
btw she is good looking one