Providers - stop texting blanket ads to everyone who has ever called you!

I’ve heard about this happening quite frequently lately.

I think you guys should all get together and make a rule that any provider who sends you a text out of the blue, soliciting your business, you should never see again.

And you should also post in the men’s area when a provider does spam you so others will know that if they see her they will then become part of her spam list.
but, but, but, that would rule out so many that only someone proposing such a rule would be the only one we could see.. I'm so confused??? If they text me offering such a unique deal, even if I respond and they have no clue who I am, should I just say nvm I'm off to see brooke wild?

sigh, why must everything always be so complicated *sigh* *sigh*

this board is better than a box of chocolates LOL
but, but, but, that would rule out so many that only someone proposing such a rule would be the only one we could see Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
Crap ... you called me out on my devilish plan. This is why I only post in Houston .... ... back down 290 I go ...
Depending on where you live in the Houston metroplex, taking 71 to I-10 is a much more relaxing ride for the devishly inclined LOL And you can always stop in Ellinger for some sausage

and, if you are anything of my generation....you can spend a good percentage of the trip approaching La Grange and the rest of the way to Houston singing the ZZ Top song...

Rumour spreadin' a-'round in that Texas town
'bout that shack outside La Grange
and you know what I'm talkin' about.
Just let me know if you wanna go
to that home out on the range.
They gotta lotta nice girls ah.

Have mercy.
A haw, haw, haw, haw, a haw.
A haw, haw, haw.

Well, I hear it's fine if you got the time
and the ten to get yourself in.
A hmm, hmm.
And I hear it's tight most ev'ry night,
but now I might be mistaken.
hmm, hmm, hmm.

Ah have mercy.
Wow, I've never quite knew the words to that song! Oh where did the days go when I would tell cheap whore jokes as though they were all mythical creatures created by Gone with the Wind and other Hollywood classics.

Ahem, back on the thread topic: do these car dates include drive thru DATY?

Ahem, back on the thread topic: do these car dates include drive thru DATY? Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I know alot about car dates and they don't.........

sixx
Depending on where you live in the Houston metroplex, taking 71 to I-10 is a much more relaxing ride for the devishly inclined LOL Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
Interesting ... I totally agree.
Depending on where you live in the Houston metroplex, taking 71 to I-10 is a much more relaxing ride for the devishly inclined LOL And you can always stop in Ellinger for some sausage

and, if you are anything of my generation....you can spend a good percentage of the trip approaching La Grange and the rest of the way to Houston singing the ZZ Top song... Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
lol.. going to a provider and gettin sausage is a bad deal all the way around. unless your into that kinda thing. hehehe
and this provider texted me AGAIN yesterday advertising. i texted her and told her to take me off her texting list.

if she does this again i will post her handle publicly on this thread. i think that would be fair.
I dont mind them texting me if they are running a special or letting me know they are in town, it rarely happens so no big deal for me..
if it became to frequent I would let them know
Sometimes I get a text that says "Hey sweetie I've missed you so much. When can we get together?" and I immediately reply with "How 'bout Thursday?" and then she sends

"Who is this?"

I feel so special. Originally Posted by down41
due to other board members falsely accusing me of multiple handle posting, getting upset that i am posting "alerts," etc. just letting you all know that any and all "alert worthy" information like this.....i will no longer be sharing with any board member.

i have found that my information only gets people to falsely accuse me of things so.....no more PM's asking me which girl this is. i will not respond.

sorry guys, a few spoiled it for the bunch.
due to other board members falsely accusing me of multiple handle posting, getting upset that i am posting "alerts," etc. just letting you all know that any and all "alert worthy" information like this.....i will no longer be sharing with any board member.

i have found that my information only gets people to falsely accuse me of things so.....no more PM's asking me which girl this is. i will not respond.

sorry guys, a few spoiled it for the bunch. Originally Posted by John_TX

Wahhhh! Wahhhhh! Wahhhhh!

• ezman
  • 08-17-2010, 07:25 AM
sorry guys, a few spoiled it for the bunch. Originally Posted by John_TX

What a short-sighted view ...

This is an anonymous board. Don't let your feelings get hurt so easily.
Wahhhh! Wahhhhh! Wahhhhh!

Originally Posted by Whispers
before you go pointing the finger, i suggest you look at your own signature line. seems to me, you were just as pissy last week when you hosted a strip club social and people didn't treat you correctly.

my recollection, and your thread, shows that you "went on strike" as well. so.....how is my reaction any different than yours?

your signature says this:
Whispers Out on Strike!........ No More Luncheons.... No More Reviews.... No more personal introductions until some of you lazy guys start participating in the Stripclub Section and someone introduces ME to a Playing Spinner at a club!