Anyone experience any drug that make them uncontrollably horny?

I do not need a drug to get horny or for that matter, to get it up either.
First off I was always told that oysters were always a aphrodisiac but I dismissed it as B.S

I was wrong .

If you want the time of your life get her to slam some raw oysters .

It truly works ...
[STAFF EDIT - GM]would make me uncontrollably horny, and make my penis shrink
[STAFF EDIT - GM]would make me uncontrollably horny, and make my penis shrink Originally Posted by tinypenis
Just tug on it more .

And remember to mumble [Dam that was some cold ass water in the lake today ]
I have used tri mix injections since my prostate removal five years ago. It is a wonder worker! I experience a very hard erection for a couple of hours and an orgasm during sexual encounters. The pills did nothing for me. Originally Posted by jcv521

Any downsides / side effects?
Not any so far except a hard on for a couple of hours!
Hard at first to get nerve up to stick a needle in yourself. Especially there!
Staff Edit - Biomed1 �� of course no mention of private messages being against rules
not a drug but there is somehing you can eat to make both of you horney…… its called pussy.
Staff Edit - Biomed1 �� of course no mention of private messages being against rules Originally Posted by yourdesire
I can PM if you for info since this thread interest me.
Really?? I didn't think orgasm was possible without a prostate
Just no semen,but you can orgasm without a prostate.
I had a friend who used testosterone gel and he said if wanted to be guaranteed of getting her in the mood, he’d apply it to his stomach and give her a big naked hug when she got out of the shower. He said that night and into the next day she was insatiable. Obviously not something you’d do regularly as screwing with hormones without medical supervision can be dangerous but there you go. There’s also (Staff Edit - Biomed1) but that’s something you’d use in the bedroom to enhance, not to get in the mood.
The blue pill