Timeless Men and women

Robert Redford, Goldie Hawn, Sophia Loren, Salma Hayek, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Kate Winslet
Timeless men and women as it relates to the hobby... There are a lot of silver fox's running around here and women that just get riper with age. Since everything is so subjective and discretion is wise, I will refrain from naming names.

There are a few ladies running around here that in their 50's and still very popular.

So, there ya go!! Back to subject of my thread- Jeff Bridges is like fine wine, to me. Barbara Walters is another one who is just so regal and graceful to me. Ijs. There was no point, really. Just sharing.

And thank you, Douglas, but you are too kind,lol!! Those are some big shoes to fill!!
Sophia Loren- one of my father's atf's!
I think Shayla is also timeless as it relates to Eccie and the Hobby...
You and Claire !!! Originally Posted by fun2come
+1 Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
I think Shayla is also timeless as it relates to Eccie and the Hobby... Originally Posted by fun2come
Butt kissing?? lol

sixx
Marilyn Monroe, Marilyn Monroe, Marilyn Monroe.

Yes, Marilyn Monroe.

sixx
I don't care how old Jessica Lange gets.. I think she is sexy. I think Diane Keaton is sexy for her brain/and shyness, always in my heart. Forever a classy woman!!!
There are a lot of silver fox's running around here Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Hush, chile! Charlie Rich wuz tha one an' tha only Silver Fox!

One provider I knew was timeless. She never once showed up on time.
Marilyn Monroe, Marilyn Monroe, Marilyn Monroe.

Yes, Marilyn Monroe.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Actually I don't believe she would look so timeless now if you dug her up.

If we're including people who've died then pretty much every human who has ever passed away while still attractive is timeless.

Unfortunately I've lived long enough to pass my good looking stage. Guess that means my time is up.
One provider I knew was timeless. She never once showed up on time. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I remember her. I did a doubles session with her and her sister Clueless. That was one hell of a No review.
Originally Posted by GneissGuy
One provider I knew was timeless. She never once showed up on time.

Just One??
I think Shayla is also timeless as it relates to Eccie and the Hobby... Originally Posted by fun2come
you're joking right?
What? Me? Joking? Never ....
Drew Barrymore has that naughty little girl quality that is ageless and timeless, she'll be 50 someday and she'll still have that little girl twinkle cuteness that's so addictively adorable.

Christie Brinkley is still so drop dead beautiful and now age 60!

60 is the new 40 and 50 is the new 30.

Demi Moore, that sexy sultry voice and the original cougar pioneer who created the cougar movement many years ago.