Why is Incall more Popular Than Outcall?

I do incalls only and a few outcalls here and there if I have seen you before. I want to be in the comfort of my own home with my own clothes, my bed and sheets, my towels and shower. I like to be somewhere safe where I know my enviroment and whats in it.
To add onto what others have said, it's also important to have a good screening process in place should you decide to have a permanent incall location. This way you'll help ensure your own safety.

And like others were saying... It's the cost of having your own business. Providing is a business first and foremost. It's not dating. It's not about love. If you want to make money in this world, you have to be prepared to spend money...
It is my general observation that a lady is a bit more at ease seeing new a client in an environment where she has the most control. My perception is that she feels a bit more confident in being able to avert situations that may arise.

On the other hand, if I am out of town and I am already checked into a hotel, I'd be perfectly content to invite a new lady friend over for an outcall. However, no way would I ever invite a stranger over to my home for a feel good session. No way. After I see her a few times, and the comfort level is there, yes. But not a stranger. And DEFINITELY not a managed, revolving door stranger.

Sorry, if that sounded harsh; I was simply trying to be clear about my answer.
  • onei
  • 03-26-2012, 11:38 PM
Sweetheart this isn't dating. This is a business. Your incall, lingerie, condoms, lube, advertising, gym membership, hair salon, nail salon, waxer - these are all the cost of being in this business. The guy should not have to pay for *any* of them.

A permanent incall might be a good solution for you. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Exactly! I'm already paying for ... well ... "time", I'm not going to pay for the room too, that is unless I am already out of town and have a room. For me, incall ONLY in town, out of town-outcall 98% of the time (I don't want to be driving all over town trying to figure out where I'm going in a strange area).

One thing is for sure, (sadly), we are going to pay for it one way or another and every woman knows it (so does every guy). Some women do it for money, others do it for refrigerators. It's that simple.
Ah but there are a few of us lucky ones who are NOT married... Originally Posted by Toyz
Yes, only a small few. Lol, you and Ralphey Boy were the only 2 to respond to that.
Single, but still don't give up my privacy.
Heck no, I don't even like to do outcall to a hotel when I'm out of town. Not saying I wouldn't or haven't but I much prefer to go to them, especially if I've never seen them before. Don't like any chance of drama embarrassing me in front of neighbors, co-workers if out of town, or just even people in the hotel. Ive read way to many post's on here about drunk outcalls showing up creating havoc. If it is someone I've seen in past then I'd do the hotel outcall but still never the my house outcall.
  • Toyz
  • 03-27-2012, 09:17 AM
Yes, only a small few. Lol, you and Ralphey Boy were the only 2 to respond to that. Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
Lucky us!
  • Vyt
  • 03-27-2012, 09:47 AM
I don't do outcalls to my home for obvious reasons involving privacy and I would strongly recommend against it for exactly the same reasons that ladies should never use their own home for an incall location.

If you expect me to come up with a nice hotel room for an outcall I'd be glad to and will cheerfully deduct it from the donation provided. Oh wait, that's just supposed to be provided out of the goodness of my heart? Funny, I was unaware this was a date. I try to avoid those, those tend to be far more expensive than sessions...
I like incalls because of the following:
1. I don't like strangers in my house.
2. I don't want my neighbors seeing several different young laddies coming over each month and staying for one hour.
3. I tend to get the urge to hobby and want to satisfy it within a few hours, it is easier to find a girl who is available at an incall location in a very short window of time, than it is getting one to come to my house . Originally Posted by FWR

Discretion is a must. Discretion, discretion, discretion. I cant' repeat this enough. Most guys I know who hobby have some kinda sig. other in their domicile....
  • Toyz
  • 03-27-2012, 11:25 AM
For a different spin on the discussion...

I am extremely selective regarding who I invite to my home. In most cases, it has been someone I met "off premises" first for me to feel secure in having them come to my home. Don't make it out like its a "hey, saw you on BP-come meet me at my house"...thats not how it ever happens...at least for me.

Only ONCE did I do a cold call, first meet, at my place. And she is now my UTR-ATF who I would invite into my home anytime for any reason. In fact, I would be comfortable with her around friends & family anytime as well.

The pros to your own domicile...

#1...I can put anyone at ease and be comfortable with me in 10 mins...
#2...There are not going to be any strange "knocks on the door" or any apprehension regarding privacy
#3...My bedroom is built for comfort...this ain't motel 6...sheets are ALWAYS clean
#4...So you know where I live? Big deal. This is a concern for marrieds, not singles

And mostly, I find it just changes the dynamics totally for both. Makes it a very comfortable atmosphere to talk & play in...have some wine, catch up on life, move at the pace we decide...
I love when a gentleman invites me to his home. It shows he has a level of trust for me, and I would never abuse that. I agree with Toyz about the pros. I love to see a bit of a gentleman's personality in his decor, furniture choices, and how big that TV is
I think the bottom line is...everyone just needs to do what ever makes them feel safe and comfortable. We all have different wants, needs, and boundries. When we are doing something for ourselves that we think is safe...we are more happier, more at ease, and can enjoy our sessions when we are in that level of comfort zone.
I don't do outcalls to my home for obvious reasons involving privacy and I would strongly recommend against it for exactly the same reasons that ladies should never use their own home for an incall location.

If you expect me to come up with a nice hotel room for an outcall I'd be glad to and will cheerfully deduct it from the donation provided. Oh wait, that's just supposed to be provided out of the goodness of my heart? Funny, I was unaware this was a date. I try to avoid those, those tend to be far more expensive than sessions... Originally Posted by Vyt
Defining "Outcall" to mean "customer guy first rents a hotel room" changes the benefit equation considerably, by adding about a hundred dollars to the total cost and And adding a paper trail, for the married man majority. That is why some ladies charge less for outcall, they don't have the expense of renting a room (and running the room clerk scrutiny gauntlet, or leaving her own paper trail). Those that change more for outcall seem to have a reduced or fixed cost incall location, which frequently seems to be their residence. I would agree that working out of your home, for a provider, is a bad idea, as is working out of any fixed location since the traffic is going to be noticed by the neighbors/management eventually

I prefer outcall to my large downtown apartment building. It's not a house in a subdivision surrounded by people with underemployed minds looking to relieve their boredom. Too many neighbors to care is nearly as good as none at all. They don't notice my coming and going, much less the volume of professional lady visitors I can afford to pay for.

I keep being surprised how some gentlemen seem to fear the women in the business - that they are out to rob them, cheat them, reveal their infidelities, burglarize their houses etc. The weight of the evidence is that the women take the great majority of the risks. I reason that if they are willing to take the risk to meet a strange man in a locked room betting that he will be non-psychotic, non-abusive and non-communicable then I can take whatever risk there is involved in their viewing my book collection and meeting my cat.

A non-married, non-suburban perspective, of course.