Retired

I knew you would burn out doing those doubles!

So is this a real retirement or where you go utr or get sick of writing reviews and just don't post for a few months?

Thanks for teaching me all these new words like "Fekker" and "uber bfe".

On a serious note, I will miss your honest reviews. Good luck to you in whatever you do.
Nah-- he's disappearing to avoid all his bad reviews-- don't worry, he'll get new pictures then advertise again
  • T-Can
  • 06-27-2010, 01:12 PM
ALERT:

Neo has found a pimp and will resurface under a different name! The pimp is notorious for being mean to his bitches such as hitting, choking, and biting them - that is why he went under this pimp's wing!
Ugh that sucks. Guess no doubles with Jade

I'm glad I got to know you while I did! You're an awesome guy and I'm really going to miss ya. Wishing you all the best (and just because you are retired doesn't mean you have to stop texting! Lemme know how you are doing. I do consider you a friend.....)

OXOXO ~Dannie
  • CDL1
  • 06-27-2010, 02:23 PM
Neotek,

Take care of yourself. You will truly be missed.
R & R... rest and return...best wishes.
This is some bullshit!! I just got to meet you! I do know of a good shelter that you can go to when your pimp starts beating your ass!! LMAO!
P.S. I'll be on the lookout for any providers that suddenly "retire" in the next few days
Thank you all for your kind words (I think, lol) and well wishes.

And just for the record, the only provider who is retiring is feckin CanDo01.
Oy vey, some lady has come along, no doubt, and snatched him away... yeah. Um, I think I'm about to identify too.

"fuck yeah" then to you.
HMMMM wonder why ur retiring...... lol
  • MRMR
  • 06-27-2010, 10:13 PM
And I was hoping to one day be the third wheel with you and CanDo. There goes that thought. And rent is due.
Best wishes and Good Luck!

BTW: CanDo I am only available if Neo cums back. LOL
I hope it sticks for you. I tested the hobby retirement this spring and lasted 5 weeks. Good luck and I sincerely hope it works for you.