When a gentleman makes an appointment but!!!

No..... I have no emotional ties with a man I never met......I do not want a guy to show up intoxicated!!!! A strip club equals= drinking and people pressuring you to stay.... I worked as a dancer for six years and personally the drama of the night life gets old.... I have nothing against a drink with me..... Honestly I refuse to deal with some guy who may or may not show up with a bad attitude.... Sorry I hope that is clear enough.... When you make arrangements with a lady you do not go to a strip club.... I like professional men only...
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You can always cancel appointments and you reserve the right to see or not see anyone. If I tell a provider I will be at a certain place and time I make it a point to be early and wait till the proper time. But I hate it when providers do the ten more minutes deal, or I'm around the corner. If they say 10 minutes, I give them TEN minutes and I am gone or cancel. Y'all reserve the same right if someone is being dishonest. I have a provider who I see latenight who lives somewhat in the area. I will call and say, "I'm going out with my friends, will you be available later?" Y'all aren't our significant others, no reason to lie.
  • Vyt
  • 04-07-2011, 10:49 PM
When you make arrangements with a lady you do not go to a strip club.... I like professional men only... Originally Posted by lovely76
I am experienced and professional and I only consider ladies who are professional as well as gentlemen... My favorite type people are intelligent and sophisticated... as always funny geeks are welcome ...... Originally Posted by lovely76
You know, I find this kind of funny, because I'm a professional, relatively sophisticated gentleman who also (in my own mind anyway) happens to be be quite a funny geek. And I spend a good deal of time in strip clubs (that whole liking to watch semi-nude women thing), and don't think that my spending an hour or so killing time in one automatically makes me unclean for the rest of the night.

Sorry if this disqualifies me!
What does it matter what he does before or after the session -- strip club, Turkish bath, bus station barber shop, goat roundup -- as long as he shows up on time (or at the amended time), pays his money and takes his chances?

As long as the free clinic isn't one of those before or after places and he doesn't bring any unexpected fromunda cheese with him.

This continues to look like a lover's quarrel.

I never consider who else my "date" has massaged, blown or fucked before me that day; whether she's done a waltz with a weedeater or spent meditation time downtown sitting on a parking meter. As long as our agreement is kept, I'm happy to slip off into "me-land" for the contracted time.

Cancellations are simply part of the game. I've been "sorry darlinged" a lot more than I've sorry darlinged others. So it doesn 't bother me that much. Got cancelled last weekend in fact. Didn't break my heart but I wasn't jealous of the guy who DID get the session that day either.
I never consider who else my "date" has massaged, blown or fucked before me that day; whether she's done a waltz with a weedeater or spent meditation time downtown sitting on a parking meter. As long as our agreement is kept, I'm happy to slip off into "me-land" for the contracted time. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well said! But I have to ask, is anyone else getting turned on by Anna? I'm not sure what brought this whole thread on but something about the way she writes is making me very aroused. Perhaps it's just our recent encounter that is very fresh on my mind. She personifies class, beauty, and sexiness. Well, at least in my book anyway
Awh, very sweet and kind!
Anna is lovely. Well formed, er, paragraphs and killer sentence structure. And she hasn't skipped a period yet.

What a babe!
  • Vyt
  • 04-08-2011, 01:29 AM
I especially appreciate her use of ellipses as replacements for Oxford commas.
There's something more to this than meets the eye. A guy doesn't show up for an appointment and the lady goes on and on and on and on? I suspect this kind of thing happens frequently enough that ladies should be aware and make accommodations for it.

Come on Anna. What's the real story?
What does it matter what he does before or after the session Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My point exactly... I have had plenty of dates where I go out for drinks and I still act professional.
There's something more to this than meets the eye. A guy doesn't show up for an appointment and the lady goes on and on and on and on? I suspect this kind of thing happens frequently enough that ladies should be aware and make accommodations for it.

Come on Anna. What's the real story? Originally Posted by Pflugerbill

I wonder if she called him to confirm the appointment and then found out he was out with the guys. I too would like to know the whole story.
I am still not clear on what she is pissed about.

1. Did he just NC/NS?

2. Did he show up w/ beer breath and tell her he just left the SC?

3. Did he show up drunk?

4. Is she pissed because he lied about where he was going to be prior to the session?

Personally I enjoy hitting a SC before an appointment. It kind of gets the juices flowing and turns what is a 30-60 minute session into several hours. Makes for a good afternoon.