ZarahAdams

You are mean. You mention You and London and my balls go from blue to green. Torture. I'm going to always have a Zarah thread until I fuck you.

Glad you two enjoyed yourselves. That's what life's all about babe! Friends! Hey, while you're there can you...nevermind. A filthy mind at work... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
We took pictures too. I may just post them on my blog later. We shopped and shopped and ate and ate. It was like being at def comedy jam live . She's hilarious!

As for keeping this thread up until you fuck me, don't do that lol.
We took pictures too. I may just post them on my blog later. We shopped and shopped and ate and ate. It was like being at def comedy jam live . She's hilarious! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
She's evil. Be careful.

She's evil. Be careful.

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
So they say ......
So they say ...... Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
What are you using? My shit is slow as hell. You reply so damn fast.

Anyways, enjoy yourself. I will be shit-talkin' on this thread.

Belie' dhat babe!

I got you! I'm prime DICK. You are gonna lub me. Ha!
What are you using? My shit is slow as hell. You reply so damn fast.

Anyways, enjoy yourself. I will be shit-talkin' on this thread.

Belie' dhat babe!

I got you! I'm prime DICK. You are gonna lub me. Ha! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Dunno this is a brand new computer and I'm running on Charter (I think, new location). Yeah I will lub you. I gotta flight to catch in the morning back to Charlotte. I doubt I'll be able to sleep for awhile though. Damn you to start a threAD so late lol . ttyl
You're so sexy. Get your rest. I won't start another Z thread 'til this weekend. Cool. Naughty dreams!!!

I'm ROFLMMFAO! Go with it babe!
I've never been to a rodeo. I would love to go. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
There's one in Houston, March 10-13, I think.
Picnic basket...strawberries...champa gne...in the cemetery in the middle of the night....if you want the whole story, I posted it on the OK boards...lol
Picnic basket...strawberries...champa gne...in the cemetery in the middle of the night....if you want the whole story, I posted it on the OK boards...lol Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Awesome. I love your posts BTW.