There is no war on cops

All the popo work for "the man".
I was under the impression that Thugs, Punks, and Criminals in general are always at war with the cops.

Not directly. But since these people choose to disobey the laws of our society, they ARE at war with us. The Cops are our representatives, or should I say Soldiers, in this war.
I was under the impression that Thugs, Punks, and Criminals in general are always at war with the cops.

Not directly. But since these people choose to disobey the laws of our society, they ARE at war with us. The Cops are our representatives, or should I say Soldiers, in this war. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Exactly. And with crime rates flat for the last 50 years, I'm not sure how there is more of a war now than there ever has been. I think it's a product of 24-hour news and being inundated with information. It tricks the mind into thinking something is more prevalent now than it really is.
Still no comment on the war on cops in Aurora Colorado?

Good thing you didn't welsh on a bet. I'd have to be after you relentlessly.

Nah, you're just a lying sack of shit. That's all you are. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What in the name of holy fuck are you going on about? We're talking about overall, not some anecdotal evidence in one place that you would like to use in some way to indicate a war on cops.
There is no war on cops. Originally Posted by WombRaider
When did Aurora Colorado become a "mythological" place?
OK
  • DSK
  • 09-11-2015, 04:08 PM
Exactly. And with crime rates flat for the last 50 years, I'm not sure how there is more of a war now than there ever has been. I think it's a product of 24-hour news and being inundated with information. It tricks the mind into thinking something is more prevalent now than it really is. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes, like more violent weather events? Isn't that a product of the 24 hour news - we only think more are occurring?
You all missed the point. Being a cop is a dangerous job. There is no war on cops. No is saying it isn't a dangerous job. I seriously wonder how some of you manage to walk and breathe at the same time. No one said anything about it being acceptable or unacceptable. It just is. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Who is "no"? Or was this a typo by the grammar Nazi?
It's a myth the numbers simply don't support.

http://boingboing.net/2015/09/10/the...is-a-myth.html Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wormser, you're a piece of shit for starting this thread on this day...

BIG TIME!

When did Aurora Colorado become a "mythological" place? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Quote the post where I said that. ONE person made a phone call. One. And to you, that constitutes an absolute truth in the statement that there's a war on cops, but the countless incidents of police brutality against minorities doesn't indicate anything to you. Until you explain how you square those two things, you're a hypocrite and not worth my time.
Who is "no"? Or was this a typo by the grammar Nazi? Originally Posted by Budman
No one is saying it's not a dangerous job.
Wormser, you're a piece of shit for starting this thread on this day...

BIG TIME!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
This has nothing to do with 9/11 and any attempt by you to take it that way is on you. You're a piece of shit every day.
Quote the post where I said that. ONE person made a phone call. One. And to you, that constitutes an absolute truth in the statement that there's a war on cops, but the countless incidents of police brutality against minorities doesn't indicate anything to you. Until you explain how you square those two things, you're a hypocrite and not worth my time. Originally Posted by WombRaider

This coming from an admitted hypocrite, racist and liar.
This coming from an admitted hypocrite, racist and liar. Originally Posted by Budman
Everyone is a hypocrite at some point in their life. I'm just admitting it. Anyone who says they've never been one is a liar. That's the TROOF.