GFE vs. Non-GFE

Some on this board see a lot of ladies from BP and it's a crap shoot. You don't know what you will get. Then they complain.
If guys here do just a little homework they can pretty much figure out what they will receive with the ladies here on Eccie or P-411. It's not real hard.
And if you're an asshole with the lady...she will generally be a bitch back at you.
Guys here need to read, read, read. Trust reviews from guys that seem to look for the same types of ladies you like.
Again.....read, read, read and pay attention
  • BLM69
  • 02-16-2018, 12:46 PM
I mess with PSE whores on up, non GFE? Please....
Does it matter since you're a minute man? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Haha, that's what round 2 is for
Some on this board see a lot of ladies from BP and it's a crap shoot. You don't know what you will get. Then they complain.
If guys here do just a little homework they can pretty much figure out what they will receive with the ladies here on Eccie or P-411. It's not real hard.
And if you're an asshole with the lady...she will generally be a bitch back at you.
Guys here need to read, read, read. Trust reviews from guys that seem to look for the same types of ladies you like.
Again.....read, read, read and pay attention Originally Posted by tbone2u
For sure, but I TOFTT with a newbie non-GFE provider with no reviews and was disappointed she was CBJ. I probably should have just asked beforehand
What I will NEVER understand is when a guy comes to see me that does NOT want GFE treatment.

He wants CBJ...guess what? You won't be getting a BJ at all since I hate that taste and texture.

He doesn't KISS....well, it's gonna be difficult for me to get "into" it.

He has ZERO conversation skills.....hard for me to be able to please you if I know nothing about your personality. I will take "orders" but my performance will likely be as mechanical as "following orders" implies since that does NOT turn me on in the least.

This is ME though. I am not suggesting that ALL GFE providers should be the same.

But the phone? Yeah....PSE or GFE...."Do Not Disturb" for the entire session!!

LOL I have very silly/annoying ring tones so it's quite distracting if I forget to flip that switch when he arrives...and I always feel terrible about it on those occasions.