A true American hero.

and this is political because...
Incredible. Ididnithitnuthin'. Does she have provider status on eccie? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I would p4p her look through the photos.
and this is political because... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Crazy police and stoping is the biggest problem in America today.
what was surprising that the newspaper put the photo of the boozy woman of color up.

there is something differently but similar and with a twist.

heres a boozy woman of color from Las Vegas. she's anchor woman for Fox 5. Police found her nude in her car.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2795388...ed-asleep-car/

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
damn she fine
He stopped you for a Brake Light right? He was asking to see if you are a responsible enough motorist to be heading to Auto Zone or some other Auto Parts Store to get a bulb. Now did he Ticket you or let you go on a warning? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Or if you are so drunk that you try to convince him you were headed to Auto Zone, but it was 3AM when he pulled you over. lol
and this is political because... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's not political. It's about race. Forget the fact that every race has stupid loser drunk driving motherfuckers as part of it. Some of the clowns in here jump all over this story just for the racial component and forget what really matters... a stupid drunk bitch was reckless and killed a man. Her race doesn't matter and it is not political. What matters is that a man lost his life because that bitch was reckless and stupid and never should have been behind the wheel. That's what matters. It has zero to do with politics and everything to do with simple fucking common sense.
Or if you are so drunk that you try to convince him you were headed to Auto Zone, but it was 3AM when he pulled you over. lol Originally Posted by GaGambler
Then you write the ticket and maybe more.
He stopped you for a Brake Light right? He was asking to see if you are a responsible enough motorist to be heading to Auto Zone or some other Auto Parts Store to get a bulb. Now did he Ticket you or let you go on a warning? Originally Posted by Levianon17
A warning, but only because I'm a polite Motherfucker

But he wrote an official warning ticket. Fucking stupid. Actually pulled me over on the Freeway! I was wearing dress clothes with a tie, on my way to work. When I stopped and was talking to him, his Cop buddy scurried up to the passenger side and looked in, like he was providing backup in case I popped a cap gun on his fellow Cop. It was embarassing, really. No wonder so many people side-eye Cops and their motives.

But he wrote an official warning ticket. Fucking stupid. Actually pulled me over on the Freeway! I was wearing dress clothes with a tie, on my way to work. When I stopped and was talking to him, his Cop buddy scurried up to the passenger side and looked in, like he was providing backup in case I popped a cap gun on his fellow Cop. It was embarassing, really. No wonder so many people side-eye Cops and their motives. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So the Cops did their job. And looked out for one another while folks are killing Officers for fun.
End result is proof that when you cooperate and give respect to LE. A more harmonious outcome is guaranteed
  • Tiny
  • 06-07-2021, 08:19 PM
I believe Rip is saying the woman's a true American hero for killing a cop. From above,

Crazy police and stoping is the biggest problem in America today. Originally Posted by Ripmany
This is from the cop killing thread he started just before he was temporarily banned,

The police have abuse me I lucky to out but they many people good people in prison and jail who like too. Also get revenge the police. PM me if interested Police are animal. I also say we raid jails prisons to get the good people out. Biden anint passing laws to stop police he no good.

If get points it proves this sight working with police. Originally Posted by Ripmany
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2767497

But he wrote an official warning ticket. Fucking stupid. Actually pulled me over on the Freeway! I was wearing dress clothes with a tie, on my way to work. When I stopped and was talking to him, his Cop buddy scurried up to the passenger side and looked in, like he was providing backup in case I popped a cap gun on his fellow Cop. It was embarassing, really. No wonder so many people side-eye Cops and their motives. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It's not stupid. He probably checked your driving record it was probably clean, no priors. A Warning Citation is just a notation on the computer that indicates you were stopped for a non moving violation and if you're stopped again for the same thing it will just indicate you had a prior warning.
Or if you are so drunk that you try to convince him you were headed to Auto Zone, but it was 3AM when he pulled you over. lol Originally Posted by GaGambler
GaGambler I know you pay drivers every where in limo- to go to See As In no, lease smart business.
It's not stupid. He probably checked your driving record it was probably clean, no priors. A Warning Citation is just a notation on the computer that indicates you were stopped for a non moving violation and if you're stopped again for the same thing it will just indicate you had a prior warning. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I think it is stupid. Between me and the 2 cops, we wasted 15 minutes doing a clusterfuck song and dance, so they could pretend they were earning their pay. They must have been bored out of their fucking mind, to chase me off the Freeway for a God Damn brake light.
A malfunctioning Brake light is still a violation. He let you go on a warning. Remember he didn't have to. A brake light Bulb is pretty cheap compared to a Ticket.
I think it is stupid. Between me and the 2 cops, we wasted 15 minutes doing a clusterfuck song and dance, so they could pretend they were earning their pay. They must have been bored out of their fucking mind, to chase me off the Freeway for a God Damn brake light. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
We all have to obey the same laws. Brake Lights are for safety. For you and me!