Judgeholden Bareback

This might be a valid point. I hadn’t thought of it that way.

Gold star for Ginger she’s one Smart hooker Originally Posted by BobSmoot
Thanks, Bob.
Honestly, anyone referring to themselves as ANY kind of "dumpster" is not likely at all to pique my interest. But yeah, the judge sounds like a real piece of work.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cum_dumpster

I can see where the wrong idea may creep into some nit wit's mind as per the definition.
Dont listen to anyone of these folks lily. Keep that dirty talk cummin! If you want to call yourself a cumdumpster, i say go ahead. Its hot AF!

P.s. Id love it if Ginger was my personal cum dumpster for one night. Those tits are amazing baby!!
Fuck keeping it classy, this is a website for sex. Hot messy dirty uncensored and unshamed sex! Be a cumdumpster! Be filthy! Forget about the snobs and the "classy" MFs, have fun! Unapologetically slutty!!
No problem
No one asked you to apologize - and why should you? There are multiple markets here, not just one. A lid for every pot and thank goodness for that.
Thank you for defending me Lolah... you know me better than anyone and you know I love to eat and swallow more cum than most people care to... Hence the name Cum Dumpster!
Damn, I'd love a Lilly/Lolah double.
Fuck keeping it classy, this is a website for sex. Hot messy dirty uncensored and unshamed sex! Be a cumdumpster! Be filthy! Forget about the snobs and the "classy" MFs, have fun! Unapologetically slutty!! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Hell yes!! I want to feed you some of my cum
This might be a valid point. I hadn’t thought of it that way.

Gold star for Ginger she’s one Smart hooker Originally Posted by BobSmoot
Yes she is!! I was trying to think of a nice way to say exactly what Ginger said!
Lilly you are a beautiful sexy young lady. Build on those great assets. Dirty talk is awesome but it might work better for you to save that for a private session.
Hey... I had a GF who referred to herself as a cum dumpster. I loved it! Keep it up you beautiful dirty sexy hot slutty Lillygirl bitch! You make the world!
And a whore is a whore... no matter how you dress her up. I love whores! What an amazing beautiful eternal profession. Ain't no class lines here Spicegirl!

I thought we were here to have fun not be bickering back and forth. A member made a request. Lil said not happening and blocked him. End of story so can we please move on?

I thought we were here to have fun not be bickering back and forth. A member made a request. Lil said not happening and blocked him. End of story so can we please move on? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
+1