Women in Scrubs

When I was in the hospital two years ago I had two of the hottest nurses!! I just played like I was defenseless when they were around. I never got up the nerve to try anything sexual but, it made my time in the hospital go by a lot faster.
Yeah you right Amber, but what about the gowns they give in the emerg room, LOL slit in the back, easy access. LOL
What would be good Wheretonow, is a camel-toe scrub. I'm healed LOL
I love scrubs ... plays into my fantasies about nurses.
Being a naughty nurse-EE, I have plenty of scrubs and wear them upon request!
I love scrubs ... plays into my fantasies about nurses. Originally Posted by NerdKing
Nurses have a special kind of sex appeal. They are kind, caring, sensitive to the needs of others, and best of all much harder to disgust!

When I was in the hospital two years ago I had two of the hottest nurses!! I just played like I was defenseless when they were around. I never got up the nerve to try anything sexual but, it made my time in the hospital go by a lot faster. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
When I had an operation a while back, I spent an hour or so before talking to a couple of really cute med school students who were there as part of their studies. You're right, the eye candy makes something unpleasant just that much more tolerable.
I've worked in & around the medical field most of my life so I've seen more than my share of women in scrubs. I've heard it said that there's never been a woman who improved her looks with a tatoo...I think the same applies to scrubs. A women who looks good in scrubs would look great in anything else. Just my humble opinion.
  • Sami
  • 01-18-2012, 08:58 PM
I was in a store today and looked over there was a man in scrubs OMG!! He was wearing them, with his plump little butt showing Good Gawd!!

So anytime he wants to be my nurse I can never get that lucky
Originally Posted by morefunat38
I'd do 'em both!
Yeah you right Amber, but what about the gowns they give in the emerg room, LOL slit in the back, easy access. LOL Originally Posted by Jariou
You are wearing it wrong.
Semi off topic, but I was told by a co-worker a long time ago, "if your gonna date a girl, date a nurse..." as it's been said earlier, he said nothing you want to do or try will gross them out.
Surgical scrubs have such easy access. A quick pull of the drawstring and they drop to the floor. Ahhhh quick supply room encounters make the day go by so much easier.
  • S-Man
  • 02-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Scrubs can be a mood killer especially it's a pink one with Pooh characters.
You got something against Tigger and Piglet?