My triple review!!!

Well well. A post by Angela. I must say I love it when I see adults who play well together. I like to share so I like it when others share too.
I've tried and tried to give Angela a good time and I'm gunna keep trying till I get it right dammit, maybe then I can work up to a double.
Can I throw my hat in the ring? Originally Posted by 1animal
OF COURSE!!!! Just let me know when!

Oh, and by the way, maximus...I overlooked your question. Sorry. I do not know chaz so I don't know if it's the same Angela or not.
Ranchhand: Thank you darlin! You are a sweetheart!

biglatinmale: I am not one to kiss or DATY and tell TOO much!

pyramider: "kid"? LOL! Thank you so very much for your help! I will certainly keep that in mind! I may have the opportunity again very soon it seems!

Zero: But you are a guy! There was DATY all over the place darlin! LOL!

Angela, you naughty girl you! You are absolutely right about slowmover! Maybe he's just talking the talk...I would LOVE to have him walk the walk again any time! Hope you are doing well girl! smooches...
Maxemus:

Yep..that's the same Angela that plays with Chaz....and very well, I may add!

Nice to know that she has friends all over the FW side of the universe.
  • fawn
  • 01-20-2013, 10:01 AM
I would LOVE to invite Fawn to join us some time soon .......that has been on my list for some time.....maybe she would PM me and we can work out a time soon .....I think V would enjoy that also .......T Originally Posted by tsrv4me
Well tsrv I just sent you a pm and geezerdude you are going to miss out on the fun again..
I received your PM and am certainly looking forward to our long awaited encounter with you and Vickie..I'm sure it will be a highlight in my hobbying experience ..I shall see you and Vickie ...VERY soon ....T
WOOHOO!!!
Well tsrv I just sent you a pm and geezerdude you are going to miss out on the fun again.. Originally Posted by fawn
Crap. Not fair!!! Excuse me while I go sulk for a very long time
Damm Vicky, sounds like you had fun! I sure need a back rub
Yes Maxemus48.....Guilty as charged

VNurse and Tsrv4me...the memories are still HOT!!!!

Slowmover...................yo u devil you! We need another round. Originally Posted by AngelaS
Angela, can I join the two or three of you for the next time. I want in on it all!
OF COURSE!!!! Just let me know when!

Oh, and by the way, maximus...I overlooked your question. Sorry. I do not know chaz so I don't know if it's the same Angela or not. Originally Posted by vnurse
V-i need to get back to see you for a extended visit!
Im glad yall had a great time.
You all know that I ALWAYS have a great time! Of course, some greatness is REALLY great!!!! LOL!

Just come on over and let's make it happen...

damn no wonder i've had a tough time getting in to see you i am envious elvis