national emergencies -> 31 in all

Immigration is mainly set by how good or bad a nations economy is doing, not by border walls.
Originally Posted by WTF
So you agree that under the great Trump economy, we should be concerned about illegal immigration. Good to know.
on the land they took by eminent domain, yes.

Immigration is mainly set by how good or bad a nations economy is doing, not by border walls.

The economic meltdown of 2008 sent more Mexicans home and no wall wouldhave kept them here. Try and not ne a tool JL...you're actually smarter than that Originally Posted by WTF
How about the wall in San Diego between California and Mexico that stretches from the ocean to the desert along the border.

Do you want that barrier to remain in place, assuming the previous owners of the land were justly compensated for it? Do you think that particular existing wall is immoral and stupid?
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2019, 09:00 PM
So you agree that under the great Trump economy, we should be concerned about illegal immigration. Good to know. Originally Posted by eccielover
https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...undocumented-/

Net immigration has been negative to neutral
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2019, 09:01 PM

Do you want that barrier to remain in place, assuming the previous owners of the land were justly compensated for it? Do you think that particular existing wall is immoral and stupid? Originally Posted by friendly fred
I've already addressed your question.
I've already addressed your question. Originally Posted by WTF
You dodged it and I honestly wish they would tear down the fucking walls to prove what a bunch of stupid assholes the left wing is by calling walls immoral and stupid.

If the left doesn't believe in walls they should campaign to tear the existing walls down or STFU.
And the Lame-stream media is trying to scare people into thinking this act suspends the constitution it doesn't ( the FEMA act does but that's a different point)
The NEA only really allows monies to be moved around ...
So once again DON"T believe the Lame-stream chaos haters
  • WTF
  • 02-20-2019, 07:50 AM
You dodged it . Originally Posted by friendly fred
on the land they took by eminent domain, yes.
Originally Posted by WTF
What part of that don't you understand?
And the Lame-stream media is trying to scare people into thinking this act suspends the constitution it doesn't ( the FEMA act does but that's a different point)
The NEA only really allows monies to be moved around ...
So once again DON"T believe the Lame-stream chaos haters Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Eventually the courts will decide.
It’ll take a while.

He shoulda taken the money originally offered. and STFU.

His loyalists may have forgotten what happened yesterday, but the 800,000 voters he fucked won’t.
  • oeb11
  • 02-20-2019, 06:24 PM
Thanks to DF for the OP
The underlying issue is Congress and the DPST's refuse to reform our immigration laws - for purely political reasons. They have switched their stands - from support for rational immigration laws ( videos of Schumer are well published) to current Anti-Trump no matter what.

Trump faces an obstructionist House.

I personally feel a Wall is a boondoggle - and would like to see our laws reformed and our borders thoughtfully controlled with border agents, equipment, and carefully considered barriers.

DPST's are for open border, abolish ICE, and no control over the gang and drug trafficking.

Mexico just repatriated 25 MS-13 gang members in the caravan at Neuvo Laredo. Guess where those were headed!
It is a reasonable thing to approach this House and DPST behavior with a national emergency.
Not excusing the failure to address immigration between 2017 and 2019.

Failures on both sides of the aisle.
Thanks to DF for the OP
The underlying issue is Congress and the DPST's refuse to reform our immigration laws - for purely political reasons. They have switched their stands - from support for rational immigration laws ( videos of Schumer are well published) to current Anti-Trump no matter what.

Trump faces an obstructionist House.

I personally feel a Wall is a boondoggle - and would like to see our laws reformed and our borders thoughtfully controlled with border agents, equipment, and carefully considered barriers.

DPST's are for open border, abolish ICE, and no control over the gang and drug trafficking.

Mexico just repatriated 25 MS-13 gang members in the caravan at Neuvo Laredo. Guess where those were headed!
It is a reasonable thing to approach this House and DPST behavior with a national emergency.
Not excusing the failure to address immigration between 2017 and 2019.

Failures on both sides of the aisle. Originally Posted by oeb11
I thought you Nazis weren't scared of a bunch of low level gang members. Hum guess I was wrong
  • oeb11
  • 02-20-2019, 06:46 PM
One is welcome to move to Honduras with the MS-13 gang and see how pleasant it is.
Or move them in Next door to One's own home.

Hypocrisy!
Thank you - YR/TM/SC

Try submitting a cogent, constructive opinion rather than name-calling with the usual nazi, don't know your stuff
One should consider a new acronym -DKYS! Be easier on the keyboard.
One is welcome to move to Honduras with the MS-13 gang and see how pleasant it is.
Or move them in Next door to One's own home.

Hypocrisy!
Thank you - YR/TM/SC

Try submitting a cogent, constructive opinion rather than name-calling with the usual nazi, don't know your stuff
One should consider a new acronym -DKYS! Be easier on the keyboard. Originally Posted by oeb11
YDKYS Nazi. Ill just add MS-13 to list of people you are scared of. No wonder our military has failed us. the right wingers are scared of everyone. they wont even wear a MAGA hat in public. then when the do they have to sue someone because their snowflake feelings got hurt
theres a reason why no one in congress wants the wall.. its all about money....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5KU34DrrPI

Money (That's What I Want)
Barrett Strong

The best things in life are free
But you can give then to the birds and bees
I need money (that's what I want)
That's what I want (that's what I want)

Your love give me such a thrill
But your love don't pay my bills

Money don't get everything, it's true
But what it don't get, I can't use

Money (that's what I want)
Lots of money (that's what I want)
Whole lot of money (that's what I want)
Aha (that's what I want)
Aha ha ha ha ha (that's what I want)
Whoa yeah (that's what I want)

Give me money (that's what I want)
Lots of money (that's what I want)
Always need greens (that's what I want)
That's right baby that's what I need (that's what I want)
Aha ha ha ha ha (that's what I want)
Whoa yeah (that's what I want)
Give me money
Lots of money
OEB11 correct ( is normal ) Anti-Trump no matter what. That's really what this is all about .....
Sadly this is going to be held up in the courts