Calls from the wives...

I think that just goes with the territory. You are in a business where the girl cares less if the guy is married so this kind of stuff is going to happen. I think it is horrible that people with SO's hobby and therefore both parties deserve what they get. Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
When you stop breaking the law by paying young ladies to suck your dick, then you can come on a whore board and be all judgmental.
When you stop breaking the law by paying young ladies to suck your dick, then you can come on a whore board and be all judgmental. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
I completely condone breaking a stupid ass law that should not exist. However, I don't condone breaking wedding vows. It should not be my judgement that concerns the cheaters. It should be the judgement of the almighty that concerns them.
What about people who's wife cannot physical participate? I for one would rather spend time with a lady who can meet my physical needs wants desires whatever and compensate her for her time and leave it at that than go out waste time and money on some "other woman" who might do all those things but may expect more.
Wow...wives calling en masse. WTF? Seriously? It was nice of you to use the CL excuse.

BBBill, you're entitled to your opinion, but without attached guys, most ladies wouldn't be able to make a living.

Alyssa - your new photos are even hotter than the last ones. Is that even possible???
I completely condone breaking a stupid ass law that should not exist. However, I don't condone breaking wedding vows. It should not be my judgement that concerns the cheaters. It should be the judgement of the almighty that concerns them. Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
We got a selective moralist over here I see. Prostitution and even sex outside of marriage is a sin of immorality

And of course I'm sure you already discuss your activities here at all your weekly bible study sessions don't you?

Always fun to see judgmental hypocrites on a hooker board.
Somehow, the topic of my thread has changed without my knowledge...it's here to let people know that there's an issue with saving blatantly obvious providers numbers in phones and leaving them open to being called by an angry wife or SO. This thread is NOT here to be used as a soapbox to force anyone's moral beliefs onto others. Smh.
I completely condone breaking a stupid ass law that should not exist. However, I don't condone breaking wedding vows. It should not be my judgement that concerns the cheaters. It should be the judgement of the almighty that concerns them. Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
lol. Sin all depends on what you believe in.

I will say this and be done with it. If you read the Bible which it appears you do you should know that most if not all the old men of the Bible had dozens of wives and literally hundreds of concubines and yet they were considered faithful. Remember how many wives wise King Solomon had? Almost 1000. If I could have dozens of wives and concubines (which are nothing but basically sex slaves) then I'm sure being faithful to God would be a breeze.
When you stop breaking the law by paying young ladies to suck your dick, then you can come on a whore board and be all judgmental. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
What about people who's wife cannot physical participate? I for one would rather spend time with a lady who can meet my physical needs wants desires whatever and compensate her for her time and leave it at that than go out waste time and money on some "other woman" who might do all those things but may expect more. Originally Posted by pcartx
Wow...wives calling en masse. WTF? Seriously? It was nice of you to use the CL excuse.

BBBill, you're entitled to your opinion, but without attached guys, most ladies wouldn't be able to make a living.

Alyssa - your new photos are even hotter than the last ones. Is that even possible??? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
We got a selective moralist over here I see. Prostitution and even sex outside of marriage is a sin of immorality

And of course I'm sure you already discuss your activities here at all your weekly bible study sessions don't you?

Always fun to see judgmental hypocrites on a hooker board. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Somehow, the topic of my thread has changed without my knowledge...it's here to let people know that there's an issue with saving blatantly obvious providers numbers in phones and leaving them open to being called by an angry wife or SO. This thread is NOT here to be used as a soapbox to force anyone's moral beliefs onto others. Smh. Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair
lol. Sin all depends on what you believe in.

I will say this and be done with it. If you read the Bible which it appears you do you should know that most if not all the old men of the Bible had dozens of wives and literally hundreds of concubines and yet they were considered faithful. Remember how many wives wise King Solomon had? Almost 1000. If I could have dozens of wives and concubines (which are nothing but basically sex slaves) then I'm sure being faithful to God would be a breeze. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
None of you owe that idiot any explanation.
Why protect them? Idiocy deserves to be punished...so maybe they'll learn a lesson... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

I protect them so they don't get busted and he keeps bringing me money. My thing is "who is this and why are you calling my husband's phone", in a irritated voice of course. But if she is the googling type, he is fucked!!,

If it weren't for married men business would be aweful. I for one love the taste, feel, neediness of a married man. And if being sexually frustrated in a marriage is the problem then, I take care of that without strings, and his marriage is much happier. Yes at times, us whores save marriages
Con guys let's just have sex and b merry. Stop judging others unnecessarily.
Four wives in one week? Yea right, I call bullshit.

This is a blatant threAD.
  • TheDr
  • 02-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Somehow, the topic of my thread has changed without my knowledge...it's here to let people know that there's an issue with saving blatantly obvious providers numbers in phones and leaving them open to being called by an angry wife or SO. This thread is NOT here to be used as a soapbox to force anyone's moral beliefs onto others. Smh. Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair
One of the more impressive ways I've seen to get a thread back on topic. Well done madam! Carry on my good peeps...
Who is the looser that put all the stars on this thread?

Fucking cows are chiming in now........
Good job Courtney keep them straight... Lol