The Hook

Warms my heart that a thread dropping my user name kicks off with some passive-aggressive trashing by Elle and a pretty sweet old-school eccie hate-filled skirmish. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Before ya go:

it took this post to move this pathetic thread to page two after two days....
fuckin Smalls has a 6 page shitbird that started today....

and that whole passive aggressive shit is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2009....
Sure Paul.

I guess my big move would be start a new board.

Every move I make will be "for the ladies".

There I can truly be the mayor I always wanted to be.

I will have to ban Plastic Man, though. But I'll do it gently and explain the whole painful thing to all the loyal citizens of my new world that I created because I'm a rebel and won't put up with any stifling by these Mods.

It'll be great.
The other site has nothing to do with the mods here. LOL. Where do you get this stuff from?

An old school hobby guy owns the site and thought it was about time there was a more open info site and NY only.

Make a site over a couple of eccie mods... are you serious? LOL.
Elle I understand you are Paul's designated spokesperson in his absence.

You're right. I have no idea why you people started that site.

I only know what I see.

That shit I posted up there is what I see. Anyone who can see two feet past the nose on his or her face can see it too.
How many simultaneous users y'all up to anyway?
Next, I speak for me lovey.

Its just fine you can think what you want. You dont have to be a member so its all good.
I know.

I hope you're at least making some bank on all of these endeavors Elle. Milling around with all of these used-up 60 year old men can not possibly good for your mental or physical health.
Also Elle dear I have a dilemma on my hands for tonight and I need a seasoned hook to give me some expert advice from the point of view of the hook. Please help.
Next, I do just fine, Im on my way to early retirement.

I don't see a 60 year old as used up, they have just lived life and are a bit older than I. They are nice genuine men.

Or the fact 'old men' are only part of the hobby fellas. There are a whole lot of 18-40 here...
Wait. Didn't you say that you're 46 years old?
Wait. Didn't you say that you're 46 years old? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Yes... Im an old grandma trolling for left overs.
Wait. Didn't you say that you're 46 years old? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Making you 36 years her junior....
Yes... Im an old grandma trolling for left overs. Originally Posted by ElleW
Not my point Elle.

What I meant as 46 years old isn't that young to retire.

Really though I was curious if you could help me out with an issue I'm facing tonight.
If that's Elle in her avatar, then I can almost understand why she does what she does.
ya mean that big ...gut on the thing in that pic