Good BJ vs. Bad BJ

Some women just open their mouth and let you do whatever. That's a bad bj unless she's OK with me using her throat too.
Bad ones are good, good ones are great. . . duh.
I saw once where someone said they had a bj that was like a bulldog was attacking them. I didn't understand until that happened to me. It was a blowjob, but certainly not a great one. Just a piston going up and down. Not my cup of tea. (However, much better than none at all, and would gladly settle for that today.)
Yeah, sadly there is. I actually had to tell one young lady to stop, not because she was bringing me to completion too quickly, but because it really didn't feel good and was making me lose interest in the idea of going any further.
There definately ARE bad BJs.
  • grean
  • 01-22-2015, 11:58 AM
Yeah, sadly there is. I actually had to tell one young lady to stop, not because she was bringing me to completion too quickly, but because it really didn't feel good and was making me lose interest in the idea of going any further. Originally Posted by Vic Kosslovich

Did you offer instruction before you gave up? Or did you think that would have offended her and made the experience worse?

Any suggestions on how to give constructive criticism in a way that would be taken well?

I feel a bad review would only hurt business and not fix the problem.

Idea! A doubles session from an experienced and good girl, just to teach the lesser skilled. Probably best way I can think of.

2 naked women on their knees in front of me. 1 instructing the other. Goddamn I'm a fucking Genius!

List of potential instructors? Please include teaching method.
Is there really such a thing as bad daty? Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
I was wondering the same thing as Jules, are there really bad BJ's?? Then I saw this reply, and OF COURSE there is bad DATY, so there must be bad BJ's. I've just never had a complaint and I take direction well. Most men DON'T take direction on DATY, but I very much wish they could learn!

I would be very happy to be taught to improve my BJ skills by the man I'm working on or another provider! I'm taking notes on this thread now!
I was wondering the same thing as Jules, are there really bad BJ's?? Then I saw this reply, and OF COURSE there is bad DATY, so there must be bad BJ's. I've just never had a complaint and I take direction well. Most men DON'T take direction on DATY, but I very much wish they could learn!

I would be very happy to be taught to improve my BJ skills by the man I'm working on or another provider! I'm taking notes on this thread now! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Although I do love daty, I sometimes suspect I am not as accomplished as I would like. Therefore, anytime I am doing this with any of the ladies on here, please feel free to offer suggestions. I am teachable!
Yes there are bad BJs and good BJs, but there are also great BJs. While opinions vary on this subject of good vs. bad, generally speaking, if you start out hard and go soft, it is a bad BJ, if it makes you hard and keeps you hard, it is a good BJ, if it makes your cum, it is a great BJ! And ladies, not to sound cruel, but it is the opinion of the payer of the donation/receiver that counts on the determination of bad vs. good.
  • grean
  • 01-22-2015, 01:46 PM
The providers opinion does matter. One other thing I thought of is that the provider may have given one guy the blow of his life. Then they used that same technique on another guy. The other guy didn't think it was so hot.

I guess they key to remember is a girl can't suck every cock the same way and think she knows how to suck a cock like a champ. Explore. If he's a knew client take some time and find how he likes it. Otherwise you may just get paid and never hear from him again.
The providers opinion does matter. One other thing I thought of is that the provider may have given one guy the blow of his life. Then they used that same technique on another guy. The other guy didn't think it was so hot.

That, my friend is talking out of two sides of your mouth.

I guess they key to remember is a girl can't suck every cock the same way and think she knows how to suck a cock like a champ. Explore. If he's a knew client take some time and find how he likes it. Otherwise you may just get paid and never hear from him again. Originally Posted by grean
As I stated earlier, the determination of a BJ being good or is made by the guy she is blowing, not the girl. The opinion of the provider in this scenario does not matter in the fact of whether or not she gives a good BJ or not, and you have also pointed it out as well. In the provider sense, it is her job to satisfy the client to her points within her comfort level, not do what she feels like doing and thinking it is good enough cuz some guy before liked the same technique. You cannot expect a provider to read your mind, so you will more than likely have to tell her what you like and want, especially if you are a first time client of hers, otherwise, if she does a bad BJ in your opinion, you have no one to blame but yourself, unless she refuses or ignores your instruction.
yep...
Lol show em my vid
I cant believe no other bj loving guy has mentioned anything about what to do with your tongue. A good bj includes swirling your tongue around the head when its not too deep in your mouth. Tongue piercings can add to the swirling effect but are not required. Also, from time to time focus on the frenum with your writhing tongue. Do this for a while and then ask me for whatever you want.

If you dont know what or where a frenum is please do all your clients a favor and google it.
I like how this conversation is going... taking notes

and yes.. the tongue thing does wonders.. I like to feel your legs shake!

and I think it is adorable when I look up and see you regain control of your facial expression..LOL.