Review: The Most Cordial SW Around - SW Jessica

Hatcher is now Elsise Faye Heggins. Its two or 3 exits Southeast of MLK.
Hatcher is now Elsise Faye Heggins. Its two or 3 exits Southeast of MLK. Originally Posted by busternutzs
Appreciate it brother.
What is the best time to visit this area?
What is the best time to visit this area? Originally Posted by shawn6430
Never!! You will find stuff over there you cant get anywhere else Then you get addicted to it. Then you keep going back. Stay away! Keep the traffic down so I dont have to dodge all y'all.
I sometimes use google map to find streets I'm not familiar with.

Very helpful when fellow hobbyist mention that a SW hangs out at store across from the street. It helps me get a good idea of the location.
I can only imagine the sick, twisted stuff I could do to her if I got a room or brought her to the honeycomb hideout! I'd have to break out the plastic mattress cover I use for my squirters! Originally Posted by justinslayer
NOT TRUE!! I dont think anyone can imagine ALL the twisted stuff she will do. You have to experience it. The tell us so we can expand our imagination.
NOT TRUE!! I dont think anyone can imagine ALL the twisted stuff she will do. You have to experience it. The tell us so we can expand our imagination. Originally Posted by regmand
I already know she's down for anything. I said that things "I could do to her". First thing I would do is re-read a bunch of RandomTxGuy's reviews to lay down the foundation and then see if I can kick it up a notch.. Probably not but one can only hope! After I come down from that high (when it happens) I'll def have video and a very vivid review to match.
I think he means I-75.
I already know she's down for anything. I said that things "I could do to her". First thing I would do is re-read a bunch of RandomTxGuy's reviews to lay down the foundation and then see if I can kick it up a notch.. Probably not but one can only hope! After I come down from that high (when it happens) I'll def have video and a very vivid review to match. Originally Posted by justinslayer
I learned from you man... I learned from you...
I think he means I-75. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
fwiw, it is US 175, not interstate 175.
it goes S.E. to kaufman, then athens, and ends in jacksonville where it joins up w/ US 69 (no joke!! ... btw if you take TX 275 north from US 69, you'll go thru Cumby out near greenville).

Any tips on time of day or how to find her?
Bump bc id like to know if shes still in that area and when thx all
Whole area has been dead because of the fair. Might be picking up some by now. I drove the whole loop last week and only activity I saw was off MLK. Then heard a news report about an LEO involved shooting about 3 blocks from where I was headed so I just drove on home.

If anyone confirms she is still around, I'm sure one that wants to know.
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2016, 10:49 PM
Whole area has been dead because of the fair. Might be picking up some by now. I drove the whole loop last week and only activity I saw was off MLK. Then heard a news report about an LEO involved shooting about 3 blocks from where I was headed so I just drove on home.

If anyone confirms she is still around, I'm sure one that wants to know. Originally Posted by regmand
Finding her is like hitting the ghetto lottery, if you keep playing, you hit sooner or later