Charles Manson finally dies...

In California. My heart is not broke. I was watching a documentary on Sharon Tate this morning. Kinda odd that fucker died while I was watching it. Originally Posted by R.M.
You ignorant dumb CUNT- shows your stupidity by not verifying sources before you post-what a dumb stupid CUNT- now you look stupid.
They should have cut his nuts off then set him on fire. Originally Posted by bambino
+100
You ignorant dumb CUNT- shows your stupidity by not verifying sources before you post-what a dumb stupid CUNT- now you look stupid. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Sniff....sniff.... I smell something....that's what it is...PUSSY! The idea of Lubed getting on someone for posting a fake is just ridiculous.
Sniff....sniff.... I smell something....that's what it is...PUSSY! The idea of Lubed getting on someone for posting a fake is just ridiculous. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's not the smell of pussy ...

.... that's LukeWarm's greasy fat ass!

He doesn't have the nerve to call R.M. a "cunt" to her face.
  • R.M.
  • 02-03-2017, 07:45 PM
You ignorant dumb CUNT- shows your stupidity by not verifying sources before you post-what a dumb stupid CUNT- now you look stupid. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hey Fat Bastard unlike you I can own my mistakes. Now go have a heart attack and fuck off while your at it.
Hey Fat Bastard unlike you I can own my mistakes. Now go have a heart attack and fuck off while your at it. Originally Posted by R.M.
You probably just turned him on! He's got to enjoy being punished!

Just look at all the abuse he seeks every time he returns.
  • R.M.
  • 02-04-2017, 09:16 AM
Well then he owes me some phat cash. No paypal...
Well then he owes me some phat cash. No paypal... Originally Posted by R.M.
Do you take "Lone Star"?
Hey Fat Bastard unlike you I can own my mistakes. Now go have a heart attack and fuck off while your at it. Originally Posted by R.M.
I wasn't a FatBastard when you wanted me to "spoil" you on the sugar daddy site now was I R.M?
I wasn't a FatBastard when you wanted me to "spoil" you on the sugar daddy site now was I R.M? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Is this another Fake Contact? Or did you admit you weigh 400 lbs?

You have no shame?
  • R.M.
  • 02-04-2017, 01:03 PM
Fat bastard is grabbing straws. Poor fat fuck. I don't show my face any where on the web so he can't prove shit. He can dream though cant he?
He can dream though cant he? Originally Posted by R.M.
His dream is another's nightmare.
They should have cut his nuts off then set him on fire. Originally Posted by bambino
Then what would you do with his nuts? Just wondering, lol.

Jim
Then what would you do with his nuts? Just wondering, lol. Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Those would be designated "Valley Oysters" for Luke Warm!
Those would be designated "Valley Oysters" for Luke Warm! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah I am all for that. Let's just shove'em right up his fat fucking ass.

Jim