Justice Anthony Kennedy to retire from Supreme Court

Is Huckabee even on Trumps list? I doubt it. Trump will choose someone much younger.
heard ted cruz could be a consideration except for the thought he'd never get confirmed because the other senators, repub included, don't like him
huckabee is a not conservative. he talks like one and he's from arkansas
Maybe Twitler will seek the counsel of his felonious advisors, or his thug patron Vlad.

Or maybe his newest bestest friend, Kim. (Who btw played Twitler like a used Diccolo)
RBG is going to be a problem for the Democrats because they'll have to wake her up, put her in a car, wake her up several times, feed her, etc to keep her on the Supreme Court. My guess at this time she not physically or mentally capable of handling the load. Look at the majority opinions she's written in the last 5 years. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Even after Ruth Buzzie Ginsburg dies, the liberal filth will wheel her into the SC like something out of Weekend at Bernie's
Even after Ruth Buzzie Ginsberg dies, the liberal filth will wheel her into the SC like something out of Weekend at Bernie's Originally Posted by Marshall2.0

the dems will NEVER allow him on the Supreme Court, and neither would i.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
We don't need any dimwit votes nor yours to get out person in. Shame on you dumbass for doing the work of the liberal filth by criticizing MH....
Originally Posted by lustylad
Look at that pile of liberal garbage...how long can it be?
Look at that pile of liberal garbage... how long can it be? Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
It's a joke... you need to chill, man.
It's a joke... you need to chill, man. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ruth Buzzie Ginsburg is the worst kind of liberal garbage, scum and filth....

Do you disagree??????
Is Huckabee even on Trumps list? I doubt it. Trump will choose someone much younger. Originally Posted by bambino

Nope.

Maybe Twitler will seek the counsel of his felonious advisors, or his thug patron Vlad.

Or maybe his newest bestest friend, Kim. (Who btw played Twitler like a used Diccolo) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Nope.

We don't need any dimwit votes nor yours to get out person in. Shame on you dumbass for doing the work of the liberal filth by criticizing MH.... Originally Posted by Marshall2.0

kinda early for Vodka shooters isn't it?

two words - black coffee

kinda early for Vodka shooters isn't it?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Depends where you are at......

You need to fly right and defend America/Constitution at all times against our enemies.
SOOOOOO WHO do you think President Trump will nominate?
SOOOOOO WHO do you think President Trump will nominate? Originally Posted by loveitdou
Thapar
theres supposedly a short list 5 judges trump will pick from