CDC Vaccine Study - Moderna vaccine most effective followed by Pfizer

J - many people have unknowingly contracted teh disease - with asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic infection.

what is that prevalence - poorly known.
But likely common -

IMHO Originally Posted by oeb11
Well I could have had Covid a few months back. I don't keep Aspirin or Antacid tablets in my home because I never have Headaches or Heartburn so I never buy OTC medications. One morning I woke up and I had these funny nagging headaches. I was also feeling a little fatigued but nothing overwhelming. These symptoms waxed and waned throughout the day for about four days after that they began to subside rather rapidly until they were no longer apparent at all. My neighbor is a Nurse and she said I could have had an extremely mild bought with Covid. She actually had Covid in June with Obvious symptoms. Her husband claims he had Covid earlier this year and even tested positive, but the only symptoms he experienced was loss of Taste and Smell nothing more. Now if I didn't have Covid I have no explanation for the headaches since I generally don't get headaches.
Sadly any discussion of the Covid /Vaccines /treatments should be about the suppression of opinions of a multitude of experts on the covid scare and deceive , and the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines .
Other then Dr sexy (Faucci ) no other "experts " from around the world have been allowed they have been actively silenced. ( an Faucci will not debate) And NOW the gov.com is controlling meds (regen,Iverm )that doctor (real doc in er s ) have been using ,So gov is letting people died and stay sick Hmm Sinister Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Rand Paul shut fauci up real quick. Left him rambling and VISIBLY SHAKING!

Loved it!
I took Sputnik V.
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2021, 07:59 AM
Well I could have had Covid a few months back. I don't keep Aspirin or Antacid tablets in my home because I never have Headaches or Heartburn so I never buy OTC medications. One morning I woke up and I had these funny nagging headaches. I was also feeling a little fatigued but nothing overwhelming. These symptoms waxed and waned throughout the day for about four days after that they began to subside rather rapidly until they were no longer apparent at all. My neighbor is a Nurse and she said I could have had an extremely mild bought with Covid. She actually had Covid in June with Obvious symptoms. Her husband claims he had Covid earlier this year and even tested positive, but the only symptoms he experienced was loss of Taste and Smell nothing more. Now if I didn't have Covid I have no explanation for the headaches since I generally don't get headaches. Originally Posted by Levianon17

L - 17 - One can get a Wuhan virus antibody test quick and easy - $38 - insurance covered at my local CVS drug store
a fingerstick - and 10 minute test.

If you have IgG antibodies for wuhan virus - a vaccination likely adds nothing to your immune status.

For your consideration.
^^ Or a friend of the SO spent 4 days in the hospital for racing heart ( Tachycarda ) after 2 moderniaaas shot
The doctor think its was caused by antibodies ( she was sick like 6 months ago and tested negative 3 times for covid ) They hope no long term issues ?

Side note the reason no influenza last year is the pcr test cross-reacts with the influenza and many other viruses and bacteria sooo the assumption was all covid Hmm

yes ^^ peeps need to get anti body testing first But big pharma and politico media crickets on that small fact
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2021, 08:15 AM
Thank You - RD - still - this is an anecdotal case report
If indeed the physicians suspect a vaccine complication - it should be reported to teh VAERS

https://vaers.hhs.gov/
Antibodies causing a fast heart rate - well - it is worth while investigating.

I think unlikely until proven.
L - 17 - One can get a Wuhan virus antibody test quick and easy - $38 - insurance covered at my local CVS drug store

If you have IgG antibodies for wuhan virus - a vaccination likely adds nothing to your immune status.

For your consideration. Originally Posted by oeb11
I have a Doctors Appointment coming up at the end of the month for a yearly checkup. I suppose my Doctor could order a test because I am curious if I have any Antibodies for Covid.
I took Sputnik V. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
lol... its not available in u.s. you'd have to go to russia for that or maybe brazil.

For your consideration. Originally Posted by oeb11
do they really detect viral anti-bodies? how accurate is it?

what do they do with this fingerstick?
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2021, 12:24 PM
https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/...-2020081020734
an article on antibody /antigen covid tests.

Antibody tests are more likely to be false negative arly after recovring from infection - ie a few weeks.

More than amonth out from infection - falase megatives are more rare.

false positive tests - vary - .i refer you to teh quote article link.

Fingerstick blood is drawn up in a capillary tube - and added to a test disc.

results are in 10 minutes.

simple, easy, and not a blood draw.

IMHO!

If knowledge of your antibody status will change your medical care - or social activities - it is likely worth the minimal expense.

Good question - DF!
Sadly the doctor will not report to VAERs because there not 100 sure ? ( That's a huge issue with this vaccine is the reporting or lack )
And yet all the misreported influenza reporting is okay ? ( they jumped at covid w/o more testing )
So the Big Pharma insanity continues
  • Tiny
  • 09-21-2021, 09:39 PM
The CDC found that the Moderna vaccine was most effective at 93%, closely followed by Pfizer at 88% and J&J third at 71%. The study was done on 3,600 adults hospitalized betweeen March and August 2021.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/17/healt...udy/index.html Originally Posted by adav8s28
I've been reading some good things about the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, especially with a booster. See this,

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/21/healt...ter/index.html

In addition to describing the J&J booster, this link has a great photo of American Hero Anthony Fauci.
Thank you Dr. Fauci for lying about just about everything and having a conflict of interest with China.

Sputnik V is #1 vaccine.

Remember when Dr. Fauci said that the chances of developing an effective vaccine anytime soon were slim?

And now we have like 15 of them?
  • Tiny
  • 09-22-2021, 07:19 AM
Thank you Dr. Fauci for lying about just about everything and having a conflict of interest with China.

Sputnik V is #1 vaccine.

Remember when Dr. Fauci said that the chances of developing an effective vaccine anytime soon were slim?

And now we have like 15 of them? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Thanks to American Capitalism, the American Pharmaceutical Industry, Donald Trump, and Operation Warp Speed, we have the 3 best vaccines in the world. Sputnik V? Bah humbug. It looks like in addition to buying a ticket to Cuba for Eccieuser, I’m going to have to shell out for a subscription for you to the Wall Street Journal so you’ll stop believing everything you read on RT.com.
Sputnik V is $98 effective. Are you a conspiracy theorist??