What are your pet peeves?

• anita
  • 03-20-2015, 02:26 PM
People that owe you money, and use being unemployed as an excuse not to pay you back.
  • bbkid
  • 03-20-2015, 02:47 PM
That mother fucker that thinks he is at the bank, while really at a Valero Corner Store buying lottery tickets.........blissfully unaware of the 15 people standing behind him/her...as he scratches off the one he bought last week. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
fixed
Missing a green light because the prick ahead of you is texting or whatever with their phone.
All bitches don't have stripper heels...
Just left the store. Nothing annoys me more than using the self-checkout machine and still waiting for assistance. Especially when it takes long Originally Posted by anita

People immediately honking their horns after the light turns green. Do they have ESP or something?
Retards that sit at a green light distracted by their fucking phone or other bullsit.
Damn, every one of these happens to me all the time. No wonder I'm a fucking basket case!

Here are a few more:

- people who aren't SPECIFIC (for example, when my wife asks "can you get me that thing in the drawer?" What fucking thing and which fucking drawer?

- people who can't rinse their plate or leave food in the pan on the stove overnight (for example, on that rare occasion when my wife cooks and for whatever reason I'm not around to clean up her mess, I'll come home and she's left the good leftovers on the stove for the fucking flies and ants).

- people who either don't replace the toilet paper (which just goes up my ass a million miles, no pun intended), or replace it with the paper "under" instead of over (the correct way).

- drivers who speed up once you put your blinker on to not let you in even though there's plenty of room (hate those mf'ers)

- drivers who block the intersection when traffic is backed up (major assholes)

- coworkers who heat up the smelliest shit in the microwave that permeates every inch of the building (no offense to Asians, I love them, but they're usually the culprits)

It has been a rough week for me, so I could go on and on. Some beotch cut me off yesterday and on the back of her vehicle was a sticker that said "My driving scares me too!" Seriously, some people don't belong behind the wheel.
Damn, every one of these happens to me all the time. No wonder I'm a fucking basket case!
...on the back of her vehicle was a sticker that said "My driving scares me too!" Seriously, some people don't belong behind the wheel. Originally Posted by Mr. Romantic
Why am I not surprised that most of these have to do with Houston traffic... One thing that irks me not mentioned... The idiots changing lanes at the last minute, stopped on the freeway blocking traffic for ½ mile behind them. So many assholes out there, not enough bullets.
Its a wonder we're not all basket cases.
+1 on the stripper heels too, and fishnets w/garter belt. Ain't that the official hooker uniform? c'mon ladies get with the program!
Point of Order, my pet peeve has nothing to do with Houston traffic. My pet peeve is more of a non-scientific study while traveling around the US.
Weird ladies that run a cat zoo out of their residence.
  • Seedy
  • 03-21-2015, 07:35 AM
People that use the handicap parking spot, who clearly are not handicapped. Lazy ass motherfuckers.
People that use the handicap parking spot, who clearly are not handicapped. Lazy ass motherfuckers. Originally Posted by Seedy
100 empty handicapped parking spots up front and only 1 empty standard parking spot two blocks from the entry to my destination.

Here are a few more:

- people who aren't SPECIFIC (for example, when my wife asks "can you get me that thing in the drawer?" What fucking thing and which fucking drawer?

- people who can't rinse their plate or leave food in the pan on the stove overnight (for example, on that rare occasion when my wife cooks and for whatever reason I'm not around to clean up her mess, I'll come home and she's left the good leftovers on the stove for the fucking flies and ants).

- people who either don't replace the toilet paper (which just goes up my ass a million miles, no pun intended), or replace it with the paper "under" instead of over (the correct way).

- drivers who speed up once you put your blinker on to not let you in even though there's plenty of room (hate those mf'ers)

- drivers who block the intersection when traffic is backed up (major assholes)

- coworkers who heat up the smelliest shit in the microwave that permeates every inch of the building (no offense to Asians, I love them, but they're usually the culprits)

It has been a rough week for me, so I could go on and on. Some beotch cut me off yesterday and on the back of her vehicle was a sticker that said "My driving scares me too!" Seriously, some people don't belong behind the wheel. Originally Posted by Mr. Romantic
Might want to cut the coffee intake to 1 pot per day...ijs
  • Seedy
  • 03-21-2015, 11:32 AM
I swear to Tebow, some people get their drivers license in a Cracker Jack box. Lol
  • Seedy
  • 03-21-2015, 11:39 AM
Might want to cut the coffee intake to 1 pot per day...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
And speaking of coffee, when you go to a Valero or other place to get a coffee the area is totally trashed with sugar, and creamer all over. Bunch of fucking heathens.