trumps list of supreme court nominees

On further thought, Trump will choose a female. Let the Libs try to destroy her. She has to be able to handle the abuse. It would be interesting.
On further thought, Trump will choose a female. Let the Libs try to destroy her. She has to be able to handle the abuse. It would be interesting. Originally Posted by bambino
Justice Kennedy is a Catholic. Thapar is a 49 yo Catholic and ethnic minority (Indian), and Barrett is a 46 yo Catholic and female. Both are relatively young and Constitutional originalists and textualists. Barrett clerked for Scalia.
On further thought, Trump will choose a female. Let the Libs try to destroy her. She has to be able to handle the abuse. It would be interesting. Originally Posted by bambino

I agree with this too. he's going to pick her just to stir up the hornets nest.

democrats attacked her in the last confirmation hearing last year. she has 7 children, btw.

Trump is the troll in chief (an expert one at that).

one thing thing tho... you have never seen democrats politicians act this way (melt down mode) in the past. (before 1995)
How about UN Ambassador Nikki Haley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino
On further thought, Trump will choose a female. Let the Libs try to destroy her. She has to be able to handle the abuse. It would be interesting.

Justice Kennedy is a Catholic. Thapar is a 49 yo Catholic and ethnic minority (Indian), and Barrett is a 46 yo Catholic and female. Both are relatively young and Constitutional originalists and textualists. Barrett clerked for Scalia. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

i'm fine with either one. Barrett probably has a slight edge, a female. let's see the Dems try to criticize either pick? with Thapar they are racists, with Barrett they are misogynist. lol.