Fake news in Aurora

wonder how today's Fort Worth Church shooting will play out? early reports emphasize the Church angle, but no comparison to the Church shooting near Houston.. I think caution is being shown.. we don't know the shooter's name or motive just yet. considering that multiple Church Congregants opened fire on the Shooter, quickly, I think it will be viewed as a major victory for the idea of conceal/carry.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/12/29/...lement-church/

that photo is kind of revealing.. I'm not talking about the gunman seen in the top left corner. the pic reveals just how OLD most Church-goers are today.. and how WHITE this particular Church is.. of course, segregation, as Dr. King famously said, is at its highest in the Church. you can see a couple of blacks at the very bottom of the pic, and 2 younger white guys to their left, one looking bored as Hell in his posture. interesting and revealing that both young and black are sitting off in the back corner, while the mass of old white people take up the remaining space. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Maybe the fact the old timers are about to croak makes them pay more attention to their religion?

Segregation in religious services appears to be desired by minorities so they get what they want.

My advice to mass shooters is to pay attention to what happens when you try to shoot people in rural Texas - they shoot back accurately and quickly.
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2019, 06:19 AM
Maybe the fact the old timers are about to croak makes them pay more attention to their religion?

. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Those old fuckers didn't have the internet growing up so they chased pussy at church....it's their habit. Like reading newspapers.
Well if y'all haven't figured this out yet LSM is making everything """"Mass shooting"" to trigger more anxiety
The church shooting Horrible , But again the only stopping a bad guy was good guy with gun , Here cali, NY doesn't matter gun control laws don't work and removing all the guns from the planet yea okay ,,
LINK! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Any of the mainstream media outlets.
He probably had a miserable life, wanted to die and thought it would be cool to go out in a gun fight. How do you fix that?
as of 12:38 pm 12-30-19, regarding the white settlement church shooting

we know the identity of the two victims and pictures of them are available

what we don't know is the name and other identifiers of the shooter nor the motive

curious, what?
wonder how today's Fort Worth Church shooting will play out? early reports emphasize the Church angle, but no comparison to the Church shooting near Houston.. I think caution is being shown.. we don't know the shooter's name or motive just yet. considering that multiple Church Congregants opened fire on the Shooter, quickly, I think it will be viewed as a major victory for the idea of conceal/carry.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/12/29/...lement-church/

that photo is kind of revealing.. I'm not talking about the gunman seen in the top left corner. the pic reveals just how OLD most Church-goers are today.. and how WHITE this particular Church is.. of course, segregation, as Dr. King famously said, is at its highest in the Church. you can see a couple of blacks at the very bottom of the pic, and 2 younger white guys to their left, one looking bored as Hell in his posture. interesting and revealing that both young and black are sitting off in the back corner, while the mass of old white people take up the remaining space. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

close up of same shot

https://concealednation.org/2019/12/...9aPr33yCK_02Io
LUNK!(in gargling sound) Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

ftfy
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2019, 08:55 PM
He probably had a miserable life, wanted to die and thought it would be cool to go out in a gun fight. How do you fix that? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You can't.
"Cant fix stupid " Ron White