Harry Hines Ladies

place is great. Make sure you bring an extra $5k with you and keep it in your glove box. Thats how much the attorney will charge you as a retainer when you get popped just for talking to the wrong girl. Originally Posted by cage196
For all they know, you could be lost and just looking for directions.
For all they know, you could be lost and just looking for directions. Originally Posted by mrredcat43

they dont care. Tell it to the judge
I am in in Denton, too ... don't get to Dallas often, either. We should meet!
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2022, 06:12 PM
they dont care. Tell it to the judge Originally Posted by cage196
I know cage isn't scared of some car fun?
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2022, 06:14 PM
I am in in Denton, too ... don't get to Dallas often, either. We should meet! Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Nobody is meeting up unless you hit the track....
What’s up with the Paris Adult Store near there? I seen a few girls there a couple nights ago, but didn’t know anything about it
What’s up with the Paris Adult Store near there? I seen a few girls there a couple nights ago, but didn’t know anything about it Originally Posted by Benny_Up_The_Road
Good chance that they're working. Not always, but pretty good chance.
  • hrlee
  • 03-27-2022, 06:26 PM
Perhaps I'll visit Denton...hear its nice this time of year
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2022, 09:26 PM
This was taken a while back while checking out the HH track, show me better options in looks and for under a $ in here, I laugh when tricks and whores put the the SW scene. Clueless 😀

damn. those undercover po po's sure do blend in!
What’s up with the Paris Adult Store near there? I seen a few girls there a couple nights ago, but didn’t know anything about it Originally Posted by Benny_Up_The_Road
Oh you can get some action at Paris. Thats exactly why they hang around outside there. They have rooms in the back for just !!

Hell, there's dudes that hang around in there that will pay YOU to suck your cock.

They used to have actual "glory holes" along one side of the hallway.
Not sure if they are still there but the rooms are.

Fo'real!!
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2022, 01:47 PM
I'm gonna start getting you tricks excited with some track talent, I'll snap only the hot ones and leave the ugly ones for Cage to pick up.
I'm gonna start getting you tricks excited with some track talent, I'll snap only the hot ones and leave the ugly ones for Cage to pick up. Originally Posted by BLM69
Holy crap you guys were right! I went to Paris adult video yesterday to check it out. I could not find any ladies so I figured they were all in the back. I went in the back and didnt see any girls. There was this Big latin dude sort of looked like Big Pun + Fat Joe standing around in there. I wonder what he was up to.

• BLM69
  • 03-29-2022, 11:43 AM
Holy crap you guys were right! I went to Paris adult video yesterday to check it out. I could not find any ladies so I figured they were all in the back. I went in the back and didnt see any girls. There was this Big latin dude sort of looked like Big Pun + Fat Joe standing around in there. I wonder what he was up to.

Originally Posted by cage196
Tall Latin guys don't exist according to what I read this week, I passed by the SD track last night looking for one of my favs to bring home, saw a couple of new black chicks looking for some cock $, I would of fed but wasn't showered and had a buddy with me that loves looking at them
This was taken a while back while checking out the HH track, show me better options in looks and for under a $ in here, I laugh when tricks and whores put the the SW scene. Clueless 😀

Originally Posted by BLM69
Everything is covered with these girls, and no kissing