How many providers have a Twitter or premium Snapchat and does it help business?

I'm on twitter. It's fun and honestly I've had some great business off of there!
Slightly off topic, but for those of you who use switter, is a tweet there called a sweet? It’s all I can think about when the twitter/switter discussion comes up. Please. Enlighten me with your knowledge.
Slightly off topic, but for those of you who use switter, is a tweet there called a sweet? It’s all I can think about when the twitter/switter discussion comes up. Please. Enlighten me with your knowledge. Originally Posted by jimballs12
It's called a toot.
Love twitter, probably couldn't survive without it, these days. Switter has been nice, too.
I know little about either platform. No help to me.
I followed a number of ladies on twitter. But found most used it to gripe about and criticize their clients.
What they were saying was probably true but the way they were saying it was a real turn off. I found myself thinking what business thinks it a good idea to publicly trash their customers. It was a real eye opener on how the ladies really feel about hobbyists.
We are not supposed to use or say the P word any more.