Caught a provider stealing from my place.

vitruvian, thx for the update and clarifications.
just looking at your past posts/reviews made me go "hmmmmm. wonder what happened?"
and the vagueness was very uninformative.

glad you got it off your chest.

now, time to get a different woman on your chest positioned the way you want her. :^)
C'mon V, you've been around awhile. I'm sure she was just doin the ole "borrowing it without telling you" thang.

You know, she was going to return it, you see. Yeah-yeah, was gonna tell you about it when she brought it back, yeah that's it. Thats the ticket. So see, it's really just a big misunderstanding.

Seriously bro, sounds like you let this "friend" in too far. Sorry you have to learn the lesson again, especially since you thought you'd established something deeper and more significant.

Just remember you're still buying fantasy, and no matter what her needs were, you were getting robbed - and by someone you (right or wrong) thought you could trust. I dont judge you for it, but for goodness sakes, man, don't let it happen twice.

-Best wishes-
now, time to get a different woman on your chest positioned the way you want her. :^) Originally Posted by pmdelites
Working on it, already pulled some numbers from the civie world.

I got nearly 2 hours of "exploding phone syndrome" this afternoon. I don't even have words for it anymore. Seems she got it out of her system though as she didn't post here.

All that being said, shes great. Wouldn't have seen her for nearly a year if she wasn't. Just heed the warning and you'll have a great time.
Sorry this happened to you so crazy she would do this to a regular that she had seen before. Then again u can never be to careful
what a shame, a hobbyist is not the person to steal from, they are already so generous.
HAHAHAHAHA coming from the man who begged me and my little girl
To move in? Please, please don't make me put the texts out there. This isn't love connection, don't get mad because I blew you off an didn't want to move in. Thanks.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Da da daaaaaaaaaaaa....The plot thickens!!!
*yawn*

If you're gonna go there let go there. You have a felony and can't find a job or a place to live because of it. I had a family member look at getting you a rental home. Then you brought up getting a 2 bedroom with me and I said not unless we dated first. If you're argue with me, bring it. Post those texts, I thought I was helping someone who gave a shit, clearly I was wrong.

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
  • S-Man
  • 09-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Before posting any texts, you guys may want to read the following from the ECCIE Forum Guidelines...
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
I see something about this being alert worthy. And here is the alert.

Don't mix hobby life with real life.

Some just never get it. We pay them to leave.
I have no idea what the felony was for, but if I had a family member with rent houses, I would definitely not give a referral to someone I knew had a felony. Once you rent a house to someone, if they screw up again it's a big hassle and expense to get them evicted.

She wanted everything to be in your name, but if she stayed there too her name would have to be added to the lease. And if they did a background check she would be turned down.

It's better to just totally forget about her, no matter how good the pussy is. There are too many others. Let some other sugar daddy/sucker deal with her.
I see something about this being alert worthy. And here is the alert.

Don't mix hobby life with real life.

Some just never get it. We pay them to leave. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
DING, DING, DING, DING, DING We have a winner.

Not only that, but I cannot ever imagine having a session at my house. Waaaayyy too many potential disasters involved.
This is a warning to both parties involved:

#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
While the issue of theft is important, state the facts and move on. This continued feud will not benefit anyone, and will be locked if the attacks continue.
Do these rules come with illustrated pictures describing the rule?