To Do Lists - Who's on it?

Me. At this rate I may have to do myself.
My list: sweet treat 69, Jessica jade, Samantha thom, selena51 and honey rose.

It's hard to make time to meet new ladies though when you already know some of the best. Originally Posted by pfmtony

Awww! One day... Hopefully sooner than later!
Raquel de Milo, Leilover, TerraLyn, BrownSugarBaby, ThatHotNurse, AngelaS all in no particular order.

I hope I can fit them all in along with some I have already seen and want to see again but I'm going to try before I retire. There are far too many to pick from and the list keeps changing. If I spent as much time in sessions as I do trying to decide which to see, I'd be broke. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Thank you OG. Place me on your bucket list before you retire sweetheart.
I had another missed window today. It happens. No use crying over spilt milk.
Oh yes while I've had lunch with BSB, I've never had her.... She is classy and smart beyond her age gentlemen. She is on my list too. I should write it down, but I just keep it in my head.
I had another missed window today. It happens. No use crying over spilt milk. Originally Posted by pfmtony
But...isn't that exactly what you're doing in making this post?

Take the news girl to Harry Winston jeweler. Let her pick out some $40,000 bauble on a Friday evening. Write a check and tell them you'll be in on Monday when they can clear the check.

Enjoy a great weekend then skip out.
It seems the more ladies I see the more my list expands. I feel very thankful that I have met some of the most incredible women already.

That said, on my list are the secret calendar girls I've yet to meet, Madison May and crew, Paige and Christina from Black Tie Affair, Sweet Treat, Brianna of Dallas, Christina, Tara, Samantha Thom, Jessica Jade, BSB, Aleisha, Bliss, and Jules Jaguar. 2014 is spoken for.
My list: sweet treat 69, Jessica jade, Samantha thom, selena51 and honey rose.

It's hard to make time to meet new ladies though when you already know some of the best. Originally Posted by pfmtony
You're on my list too!
Larissa Jones, Jessica Jade, and I got Selena51 marked off a week ago Originally Posted by txboi2013
Wow thanks babe.
It seems the more ladies I see the more my list expands. I feel very thankful that I have met some of the most incredible women already.

That said, on my list are the secret calendar girls I've yet to meet, Madison May and crew, Paige and Christina from Black Tie Affair, Sweet Treat, Brianna of Dallas, Christina, Tara, Samantha Thom, Jessica Jade, BSB, Aleisha, Bliss, and Jules Jaguar. 2014 is spoken for. Originally Posted by Looking41today
All of us at once??? Lol j/k. Not trying to give you heart issues just thinking about it. But thanks babe
All of us at once??? Lol j/k. Not trying to give you heart issues just thinking about it. But thanks babe Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Yeah, I can barely handle one. Sometimes. :-)

Hey, I could have said everyone Daaaman's been with. How's that for a list? LOL! In all seriousness, there are just so many beautiful and wonderful ladies in Dallas. If you're in the hobby, there's no better place to be.

That said, on my list are the secret calendar girls I've yet to meet, Madison May and crew, Paige and Christina from Black Tie Affair, Sweet Treat, Brianna of Dallas, Christina, Tara, Samantha Thom, Jessica Jade, BSB, Aleisha, Bliss, and Jules Jaguar. 2014 is spoken for. Originally Posted by Looking41today
Aww I'm flattered... Thank you love! Hope to meet ya one day too
Sweet Treat is at the top of my list because I owe her a date next time I am in Dallas.

A few of the girls that I haven't seen before and have wanted to are Samantha Thom, Sabrina, RavenTemptress, and Melannie Star. I really need to get to work on that!