Someone you love could be a sex worker

. Please refrain from posting pics of fat guys and calling them whispers. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

Why do you assume it's Whispers? Do you know him? Have you seen him? Do you even know what a monkey's diet is?

Why do you assume it's Whispers? Do you know him? Have you seen him? Do you even know what a monkey's diet is? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

Idk, maybe because its done on such a regular basis.
And no I have not met him. Don't know what him or you look like. I can safely say I never want to know what any of you dudes look like.

Just don't want you disrespecting my girl, using her material. Come up with your own.
Come up with your own. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Nah, I do my own thing. It may remind you of another poster, just like your style could remind people of other people's styles. But would that be fair to you?

BTW, what is your opinion of Whisper's comment "Most are weak minded, easily manipulated and carry a monkey on their backs that controls them"?
Nah, I do my own thing. It may remind you of another poster, just like your style could remind people of other people's styles. But would that be fair to you?

BTW, what is your opinion of Whisper's comment "Most are weak minded, easily manipulated and carry a monkey on their backs that controls them"? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
"... carry a monkey on their backs that controls them"

Food addiction is real and can lead to morbid obesity.
That's my girl observing's shtick. Please refrain from posting pics of fat guys and calling them whispers.

Observing,
Don't worry baby, you know I always got your back! Originally Posted by Kickrocks

BTW, what is your opinion of Whisper's comment "Most are weak minded, easily manipulated and carry a monkey on their backs that controls them"? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

I think that if what he says offends you or anyone else, then put him on ignore.

Problem solved.
I think that if what he says offends you or anyone else, then put him on ignore.

Problem solved. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
He can't put me on ignore..... He has to run around commenting on everything I say in order to try to get some attention from the whores... a little pat on the head for trying to make the bad men stop saying bad things......

add into that his inability to debate any subject on a mature level, ask adult questions or formulate adult responses and sink into the jr high practice of name calling and drawing pictures....

One of the reasons that behavior seldom appeals to real women....
Again the lot calling the kettle black. When trying to describe another actions, whimpy you describe yourself. The actions you are so disdainful in others is exactly what you do yourself to others for no other reason than to show your imagined authority of the board.
The industry has reached TED. Does this mean we've made it?

Thanks for sharing! Love this.

Thanks for sharing! Love this. Originally Posted by KittenBabe
"...looks like we made it, look how far we've come my baby..."

Problem solved. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
You didn't answer my question. What do you feel about what Whispers wrote?

You seem to have plenty of opinions of how people should or shouldn't respond, but I cannot recall you ever weighing in on the issues.

So, do you ever give an opinion of what is said? Or do you only react to the people who do respond?
He has to run around commenting on everything I say in order to try to get some attention fromthe whores...
add into that his inability to debate any subject on a mature level, ask adult questions or formulate adult responses.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Talk about trying to get some attention! LOL Coming from Whispers, oh, that's a good one!

There is no DEBATE when this gasbag make foolish bitter derogatory comments about women. DEBATE what? He say stupid things. The vast majority of this community knows that so there is no real purpose in debating the nonsense that he posts.

And when Whispers talks about what "other people's" problems are, he's actually talking about himself. Like when he accuses women of being needy, when Whispers is the most needy person on the board.

Whispers: "Look at me!" "Notice me!"

It's quite pathetic.
Little Crunchy - you are out of your league. Deal with it.

Talk about trying to get some attention! LOL Coming from Whispers, oh, that's a good one!

There is no DEBATE when this gasbag make foolish bitter derogatory comments about women. DEBATE what? He say stupid things. The vast majority of this community knows that so there is no real purpose in debating the nonsense that he posts.

And when Whispers talks about what "other people's" problems are, he's actually talking about himself. Like when he accuses women of being needy, when Whispers is the most needy person on the board.

Whispers: "Look at me!" "Notice me!"

It's quite pathetic. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
you are out of your league. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
It's funny when anyone tries to say "you are out of your league" when they've got nothing to show it. They say that hoping and hoping you will stop. LOL

I'm deep under Whispers' skin. He doesn't know how to deal with it. And neither do you, Grandma!

Thanks for sharing! Love this. Originally Posted by KittenBabe
KB, There are a number of TED talks featuring sex workers.