Best Drive-thru’s

It's call Leidy's Drive Thru, you pretty much just tell them to come to your side open the door and put the money where you want to touch her,like her boobs or in her underwear. At that drive thru all the girls are only wearing a bra and underwear. There are a few drive thru's that have girls in just their underwear and I'm pretty sure you are allowed to touch them in all of then as long as you tip Originally Posted by nph6969
Thanks for the info. No wonder when I tipped her, she looked at me like confused as I drove away. lol. That was my first time going so I was clueless.
Thanks for the info. No wonder when I tipped her, she looked at me like confused as I drove away. lol. That was my first time going so I was clueless. Originally Posted by rgv0123
Lol she was probably thinking this never happens like this. I remember the first time my friends took me there, they were egging me on to put the money in her underwear I was like there is no way they allow this but then she took my hand put it on her ass and I just gave it a few good squeezes and left the money there.
I went to Leidy's today. Fun entertainment way to buy a six pack. I had a quick bit of fun. But it's far from my location. Where is Kitty's? I live in Mission. Originally Posted by TPWM
N bentson palm, passing w mile 5
  • TPWM
  • 01-24-2023, 02:05 PM
Thank you.